where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

I don't know if I could count the times me and master have played in public every car we have had the last time I was waist up out the sun roof with him on the middle thing riding him hard and I know I was loud but it was a back road in the dark suppee fun when we calmed down a set if deer went by infront of us I was still out the top the car

My admins desk chair before she got in.
Shopping mall parking lots
Backyard shed while talking to neighbor lol

Last edited:
I think it was in my practice work, before leaving the high school. It was a small company, i was helping the manager´s secretary.
I used to go many times to the bathroom, most of them to masturbate, I remember I was very horny at that time, I have to pass every time the manager´s office to go to the bathroom, I think he noticed me going many times to the bathroom, and I used to think him taking me in his desk while masturbating.
Many times other woman used to get in the bathroom, I was quiet, but usually do not stop maturbathing.
I think many pepople in the office noticed me going to many times to the bathroom, but never hear something about it.
The manager used to shout a lot to the secretary, and I used to be scare, and to calm myself I usually masturbate :)

Last edited:
I think it was in my practice work, before leaving the high school. It was a small company, i was helping the manager´s secretary.
I used to go many times to the bathroom, most of them to masturbate, I remember I was very horny at that time, I have to pass every time the manager´s office to go to the bathroom, I think he noticed me going many times to the bathroom, and I used to think him taking me in his desk while masturbating.
Many times other woman used to get in the bathroom, I was quiet, but usually do not stop maturbathing.
I think many pepople in the office noticed me going to many times to the bathroom, but never hear something about it.
The manager used to shout a lot to the secretary, and I used to be scare, and to calm I usually masturbate :)
That is a great way to relax!! You Latin girls are very sexy!! You are especially sexy!!

In class
At a friend's house while we was watching movies
At my desk at work for Verizon
On the bus on a school trip
And most recently on the train

Ngl I do this regularly. Risky jerk offs are just more fun. Some of my usual places...
In my car-outside of work, and in shopping centers mostly.
In the bathroom at work.

And when I was younger I was even more ballsy. When I was like 14 i jerked off in the living room with my mom on the couch while I was in the recliner. I was under a blanket so not too obvious.

And at like 11 I was over at a friend's house. They were on the floor and I was dozing off on the couch. Started having...interesting dreams and woke up grinding into the cushions. I was so hard I couldn't stop and came in my pants with them like 5 ft away.

Bathroom stall at work, in my car in work parking lot. My favorite place though is this park with a little lake and walking track and such in my town. Quite a few women go there on their lunches and walk/jog/run the track. I go on my lunch break park and stroke my cock to the sights of their beautiful tits and asses bouncing! I especially love the ones in those tight yoga pants that put those asses and camel toes on full disay!

Back