where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

I couldn't wait and had to jerk off because earlier I'd seen the museum of Pompeii which has a section with statues showing men and women fucking animals!

When I got to the ruins it was pretty empty I had to jerk off.i found a room and i jerked off imagening those Romans having an animal orgy in that very spot...I cum all over the floor
It's good that people still have an appreciation for history. ;)

I regularly do it at work. It’s high risk. Everyone knows I’m there and I could get caught!

I have twice while driving!!

Then, I was once playing on a par 3 golf course and was having m2m sessions going through my mind! Many people walk around this course, run and ride their bikes etc. This older guy came past me and I had this vision of us going at it in the trees! I couldn’t control myself! Went to the nearest tree “having a pee” and proceeded to shoot one of the biggest loads ever. I’m hoping nature enjoyed that one!

Had no window shuts / shields for almost a year in recent flat and living in a row of buildings it meant there was quite a possibility someone from the opposite site would look into the rooms. As well a whole row of windows existed, giving detailed insight.

Still had fun with dog and as well stimulation of both of us that time, who cares.

Once while waiting in my Dads car, he was parked at a friends house visiting them. Traffic and p3ople walking past, nearly got caught several times.
The other was at work in the toilets

I've masturbated practically everywhere I could. At home, in the office, in a classroom at university, in the car, in a supermarket toilet. Probably the riskiest place I've masturbated was an enclosed spiral staircase that led down to the now closed market in town. It was one of several ways into the market and was rarely used, and myself and another girl from high school once masturbated next to each other sat on the steps there. A couple of people passed us, but were more annoyed at us blocking the stairs than likely to notice our hands down our skirt fronts.
Hot Charley I’d love to hear more

Hmmm. probably self sucking in the back of a parked semi truck trailer, that had no doors. it was parked by the side of main street, and was about 10pm after I had finished my shift working at a local supermarket. I was 14

Hmmm. probably self sucking in the back of a parked semi truck trailer, that had no doors. it was parked by the side of main street, and was about 10pm after I had finished my shift working at a local supermarket. I was 14
uhm, sorry, but did you say you were 14? is that a legal age to work and be allowed outside at that hour?

as far as I know, here in germany we are allowed to ear money at that age, but through specific jobs, like newspaper-person or somone who brings advertisedment to your mailbox, for example. but there is the time restriction too. you cant do more then a certain amount of hours per week, as it would be child labour otherwise.
and anyone under 16 cant be out after 10pm unsuperwised, or with a guardian. .. as fun as selfsucking is, this seems to me weird. but may be just differences in "culture"

Back