Where to find / get to know zoo partners?

arserio15

Lurker
BANNED USER
I'm heavily into zoo stuff but I don't know how to approach people like me (this being a taboo is the biggest problem).

Is there a page / forum / site that I can go to, so I can meet people with the same kind of sexuality?

I would love to have a gf who is into dogs, that's it.

I use profile details like
"Bad dragon enthusiast's"
And "Taboo friendly"
in combo on profiles seen by normal people. It's just enough of a flag that someone with similar interests may catch the hint, but most people glance past it.

It works.

I think 1000 people ask this question.
i say the same thing all the time.
Make friends here get to know them use the PM
And don’t come off thirsty or off putting and people will talk.

I think 1000 people ask this question.
i say the same thing all the time.
Make friends here get to know them use the PM
And don’t come off thirsty or off putting and people will talk.
Thirsty or off putting? Too bad, when I was thirsty I Needed it (with a capital N) and I'm not exactly sure if I'm off putting... ?

I use profile details like
"Bad dragon enthusiast's"
And "Taboo friendly"
in combo on profiles seen by normal people. It's just enough of a flag that someone with similar interests may catch the hint, but most people glance past it.

It works.
Where do you use them?

Places like tinder, Fetlife and really any other medium used to connect sexual people.
from what ive seen, those sites are more for short term, although I may be over-generalizing.
would you suggest anything for those seeking long term? if its outside your experience than no worries.

Talk to people. But I bet nobody is interested to talk with you. Just judging by your incomplete, totally empty profile.

Talk to people. But I bet nobody is interested to talk with you. Just judging by your incomplete, totally empty profile.
I try not to reveal a lot about me for obvious reasons, but sure...

In other note, how hard is it to convince your partner into zoo stuff?

I try not to reveal a lot about me for obvious reasons, but sure...

In other note, how hard is it to convince your partner into zoo stuff?
If they're open minded it depends on the person. Some may be open to trying it, some won't.

Back