Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

So many... with humans, on a golf field, we never got to finish cause we were stopped by the automatic sprinklers.
I once sucked a friend hidden under a blanket in his parents bed while his sister was sitted on the floor playing video gammes.
With my K9 lover, outdoor near a gay meeting spot, I was too scared to let him knot me and just let him have quick sample before more once home.

I fucked heifers in cattle sales yards in the early morning...heifers that were in heat were not resistable and while sales yard workers were busy....

On a carnival ride you stick to the wall called the gravitron. I was friends with the guys that owned it and they let me and my girlfriend have at it while spinning at 70mph stuck to the wall upside down anbout 3 ft off the floor. Not crushing her with my body weight and thrusting was a hell of a lot harder than I thought it would be but was still a good time,lol.

fucked my now exwife on my bass boat in the middle of a stump field in a small cove with houses all around us. same x wife while I was driving in middle of the night on the interstate going on vacation. what that woman did with her tiny body was amazing. Give guys blowjobs in parks, give a guy a blowjob while he was driving, another a blowjob behind the counter of an auto parts store while he was waiting on a customer. Lol that was fun. Gave a cop a blowjob and let him fuck my ass in the back seat of a squad car while handcuffed. Don't ask how I pulled that one off but I did. he had a huge cock and came like a fountain, oooo id love to see him again. I let two guys spit roast me in an apartment building complex hot tub that's about all i can recall for now.

Back