Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

Making good use of the things around u at least it was spacious only issue would be if someone heard u
That wasn't a problem because it was parked at the end of an empty cornfield at the time...lol If there had been corn standing, we would probably have been out in the field. I should write a short story about my time with her because it happened over about a 2.5-month period between my senior year in HS and Freshman year in college. That was the best summer ever! lol

That wasn't a problem because it was parked at the end of an empty cornfield at the time...lol If there had been corn standing, we would probably have been out in the field. I should write a short story about my time with her because it happened over about a 2.5-month period between my senior year in HS and Freshman year in college. That was the best summer ever! lol
Yeah I bet it was can I asked why it stopped

In an extremely filthy porta potty at Bonnaroo......ugg.......just kidding....that would be fucking difficult. In reality, in the middle of the night she and I found a playground which probably isn't off the charts crazy.......but....what she and I went through to fuck? HOLY FUCKING SHIT! There was literally 5 pounds of mosquitos in every square foot surrounding us. It was like torture sex. We both were completely naked, fucking, and both of our entire bodies were riddled with mosquito bites and I think I may have lost a couple liters of blood. Why we didn't stop and find somewhere else like a filthy porta potty I have yet to this day to figure out.

Back