When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
Whatever dog love i am with i always keep it in until the morning :)

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
Kinna hard to lose it when it is in your stomach :giggle:

I do prefer to keep as much of my canine lover's sperm inside of me as long as possible because it makes me feel loved and sexier. If I am getting dressed to leave the house I usually cleanup any that leaks out and/or dried up; then what leaks out getting my panties wet just reminds me of our love and turn me on. If I had a girlfriend or wife, I would hope that she is open minded and accepting enough to understand that my canine lover is the only male in my life who is intimate with me and that I am completely exclusive to her and him.
oh yes...thats how you do it!!

Nope keep it in 😈

I have read a few different things about zoo relations and affects on the female body. No idea how much true or id any, but interesting all the same.

I have personally never heard of this thesis. But just the thought that there could be something to it, even remotely, almost makes me come..:giggle:
That would be awesome if there was actually something to it.:love:

We’re both actually allergic to it, so have to wash right away. Otherwise I’d stay covered in it

I only wipe myself of whatever is on my butt or legs. Any cum inside me stays there if I’m going to bed. I love the feeling of it oozing out of me when I go take my morning pee. If I’m not going to bed most will eventually ooze out as I go about my day. I’ll only change my clothes if I’m going out.
I love your profile pic

I have done both...I love keeping the cum inside...and then randomly times throughout the day you feel like you have to use the restroom but it's just the dog leaking out from inside me <3

If he leaks and stains my underwear it just makes me blush so red especially if I go into a restroom stall to see how big of a stain it's made ;3

I only wipe myself of whatever is on my butt or legs. Any cum inside me stays there if I’m going to bed. I love the feeling of it oozing out of me when I go take my morning pee. If I’m not going to bed most will eventually ooze out as I go about my day. I’ll only change my clothes if I’m going out.
Such an erotic reply, ZooDonna.

Back