When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

Most of it streams out but I keep what I can. And it is kinda sexy to go to work or wherever with dog cum inside me. Although I have on a couple of occasions had dogs in the street very interested in me - heaven knows what I smell like to them!
Ive often wondered A) if dogs can actually smell the scent of another dogs semen like they can urine, B) if it stands out from the normal dog smell an owner will have of their dog, and C) what other dogs think if they smell the scent of k9 semen on another human.

Ive often wondered A) if dogs can actually smell the scent of another dogs semen like they can urine, B) if it stands out from the normal dog smell an owner will have of their dog, and C) what other dogs think if they smell the scent of k9 semen on another human.
From things I've seen multiple times, I'd say yes to both A, and B. And, I have a pretty good idea about C, since that's what leads me to believe A and B are true, lol.

I never cleaned myself up after getting my lover's load. I'd let my body soak it right on up.

Though, while I'm unsure about the womb adapting to dog sperm, I can admit that I almost feel like it's true, as I got bred by my dog almost daily for years, and once I started sleeping with humans, I'd literally get sick. So, I think there's truth to it

Last edited:
I never cleaned myself up after getting my lover's load. I'd let my body soak it right on up.

Though, while I'm unsure about the womb adapting to dog sperm, I can admit that I almost feel like it's true, as I got bored by my dog almost daily for years, and once i started sleeping with humans, I'd literally get sick. So, I think there's truth to it
Need to get a mix of both to slowly acclimate you to both fully. ;-)

If it's anal I will always plug up for as long as I can stand to! I love love love knowing there's dog sperm in me trying to get me pregnant w puppies & I want to keep it in me as long as possible. This is absolutely filthy but I also love shitting sperm, just blowing a load (or better yet multiple loads) out alone when it's all congealed 🙈

I only wipe myself of whatever is on my butt or legs. Any cum inside me stays there if I’m going to bed. I love the feeling of it oozing out of me when I go take my morning pee. If I’m not going to bed most will eventually ooze out as I go about my day. I’ll only change my clothes if I’m going out.

If it's anal I will always plug up for as long as I can stand to! I love love love knowing there's dog sperm in me trying to get me pregnant w puppies & I want to keep it in me as long as possible. This is absolutely filthy but I also love shitting sperm, just blowing a load (or better yet multiple loads) out alone when it's all congealed 🙈
Holy shit that is all so filthy but oh so hot!

One of the hottest stories I read in a while was of a young lady who went about her day loaded up with her 4 legged lover’s load. She went shopping, on a job interview, and even had dinner with her parents. Great detail about little leaks. Probably fiction, but totally hot!!!
Agree. That's super hot! To have that special cum inside you while around other people.

Most of it streams out but I keep what I can. And it is kinda sexy to go to work or wherever with dog cum inside me. Although I have on a couple of occasions had dogs in the street very interested in me - heaven knows what I smell like to them!
A lot of it does leak out but it's wonderful to keep some inside me. So sexxxy to think that other dogs can smell your sex and now they want you!

Back