When you go Zoo. Do you ever go back?

Something I'm curious about. Once you have sex with an animal, are you still able to enjoy sex with a human afterwards? Also are there any married couples that have fun with their animals as well as eachother.

People do for the sake of "starting a family" or whatever that nonsense of self sense way of preserving their genetic line.

People just trick themselves into being more miserable

Sexuality is a spectrum

If you discover your gay then your very unlikely to go to a hero relationship
If your bi you might

If your zoo exclusive your unlikely to have a 'normal relationship' again but if your not zoo exclusive you probably enjoy human relationships too.

It depends on the individual

Sexuality is a spectrum

If you discover your gay then your very unlikely to go to a hero relationship
If your bi you might

If your zoo exclusive your unlikely to have a 'normal relationship' again but if your not zoo exclusive you probably enjoy human relationships too.

It depends on the individual
It's best to experience what you like in life then decide what is your identity

It's best to experience what you like in life then decide what is your identity
For sure. I like the idea that sexuality is a spectrum and at different moments I. My life I have been on different points in the spectrum and in the future I may be on even more different points.

Be true to yourself and take care of others in your life (human and dog!) and you will always be happy

People do for the sake of "starting a family" or whatever that nonsense of self sense way of preserving their genetic line.

People just trick themselves into being more miserable
What a sad person you are. You're incapable of starting or maintaining a relationship with humans, so you think anyone who can do it is inferior. Ridiculous.

What a sad person you are. You're incapable of starting or maintaining a relationship with humans, so you think anyone who can do it is inferior. Ridiculous.
No in fact I just see it's pointless the only relationship we really need is a social one not a one that's considered a numbers game

Maybe a better and more direct answer to this is I am very active with my German Shepard at home, however, I still like to I occasionally date. I don’t feel like being with either a human or a dog eliminates you from being with the other.

Treat all men and beast good, take care of your r companions and you will be good to and your companions will be happy.

Sure. I lost my virginity to a mare and haven’t touched an animal sexually in like twelve years. It still turns me on, but so does my human girl, who I love endlessly. She’s against beast stuff, and that’s okay with me. I’ll still enjoy the thought of it, and I’ll always think of it, but I personally can live a perfectly ‘straight’ life with no apparent ill effects.

No I don't think so. I know I wouldn't and neither would my fiance. And I also am 100% sure my ex never stopped either considering after we split she went and bought a intact male husky

Back