When interacting with humans, what do you identify your sexuality as?

in case you're actually interested in some random person's answer to the title question: we live in a world where everyone is still presumed hetero until they state otherwise.

the closest i ever got to question regarding my sexuality was something along the lines of "what are you into" and i just went "oh, i'm a butt guy". i just didn't specify i ment dog butts.

in case you're actually interested in some random person's answer to the title question: we live in a world where everyone is still presumed hetero until they state otherwise.

the closest i ever got to question regarding my sexuality was something along the lines of "what are you into" and i just went "oh, i'm a butt guy". i just didn't specify i ment dog butts.
Same, really. I just say I'm straight? I'm a female seeking male... dogs. I leave that last part out lol.

I usually don't. Either people are too polite to ask or don't care what everyone's sexual orientation is. And I don't have a strong desire to announce my sexuality without being asked. A few close people know that I like male dogs though.

If you mean in OfflineRealworld, if I'm talking to a guy, it's going to require lots of conversation before I tell him I'm a lesbian.
If I'm interacting with a female to whom I'm attracted, oh, she's likely to find out pretty quick.

Well I dont know what my human sexuality is and if I dont know then nobody else knows. I dont believe in a duty to heterosexuality for being straight and im not going to have sex with somebody just because its sex.

that would require three genders. and i'm pretty sure "i'd fuck any human regardless of gender, regardless of their assigned one at birth" is called a pansexual.

I remember hearing it as "try-sexual; try anything once, twice to be sure.", I am definitely not that.
When I'm asked, which is pretty rare, I tend to identify as straight. If I'm with a group I trust, but not enough to be out, I will usually say I'm not too particular about bodies and that I tend to be more interested in an individual, not strictly based on gender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back