When I found out I was a zoophile?

Juniork9

Lurker
I am from the interior of Brazil and the zoophilia is almost natural. At nine or ten, my cousins and I ate chickens. It was normal to hear reports from people who related only to bitches, mares, donkeys. And even an aunt who would identify with a Brazilian line. But, things started to get stronger when I saw a movie with a tapir, it was bigger than a horse and put everything in the woman, there were chimpanzees and other animals in the movie, I don’t know the name but I’ve looked in many places and I did not find it. After observing my desire for other animals, he grew up. So I ate goats, sheep, bitches, heifers, mares, donkeys. That was until about twenty-two years ago. I have lived in a large city for twelve years, where I no longer had the opportunity to relate to large animals. For now, I have to settle for photos and videos. And that's how I found this wonderful forum of people who like what I do.

Last edited:
Sou do interior do Brasil e a zoofilia é quase natural. Aos nove ou dez anos, meus primos e eu comíamos galinhas. Era normal ouvir relatos de pessoas que se relacionavam apenas com cadelas, éguas, burros. E até uma tia que se identificaria com uma fila brasileira. Mas, as coisas começaram a ficar mais fortes quando eu vi um filme com uma anta, era maior que um cavalo e meteu tudo na mulher, tinha chimpanzés e outros animais no filme, não sei o nome mas eu ' Já procurei em muitos lugares e não encontrei. Depois de observar meu desejo por outros animais, ele cresceu. Então eu comi cabras, ovelhas, cadelas, novilhas, éguas, burros. Isso foi até cerca de vinte e dois anos. Moro em uma cidade grande há doze anos, onde não tive mais a oportunidade de me relacionar com animais de grande porte. Por enquanto, tenho que me contentar com fotos e vídeos. E foi assim que encontrei este maravilhoso fórum de pessoas que gostam do que eu faço.

Please use english in the general section, so all of us can understand. For Br. Portuguese try going to dedicated section here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the community . I know what movie you are talking about Juniork9 I bought a vhs tape of it way back in the late 70s or early 80s its the one with the white stallion also .

Hello and welcome to the community . I know what movie you are talking about Juniork9 I bought a vhs tape of it way back in the late 70s or early 80s its the one with the white stallion also .
Exactly. Snooping around the forum I found a topic with this film in 4 parts. It was amazing to see.

Back