When did you cross the species barrier?

Let's see i was about 16 years old and I was masturbating in the living room and my dog at the time ruffle came up and started licking my balls. I pushed her away because it was wrong I thought but she kept licking and frome there are relationship just bloomed. We never got further then licking my cockand balls and me licking her pussy. She was spade so she didn't want to do much mor than that.

It’s interesting how in some ways a lot of shared similar experiences (generally, not the details) and we were at similar ages.

maybe there is a connection we as humans do share with the animal world. We are all really mammals after all

That's because this is an actual sexual orientation and not just some Kink or something else like many seem to believe
That is an interesting concept to call it an orientation. I still enjoy human, sexually and non sexually and I love my German Shepard. At this time, I do feel like I have a bond and a connection with my Shepard so he is different than any other dog in my life. That bond led to us being sexual as he got old enough when I was raising him from a pup. I don’t just have a sexual attraction to any animal, just him.

but I suppose that also applies to humans. I don’t consider myself gay or bi, but I have been in lesbian relationships and I have a casual male bf right now (he has no idea about my zoo activities).

maybe you are right and it is a sort or kind of orientation. This is an interesting thought

That is an interesting concept to call it an orientation. I still enjoy human, sexually and non sexually and I love my German Shepard. At this time, I do feel like I have a bond and a connection with my Shepard so he is different than any other dog in my life. That bond led to us being sexual as he got old enough when I was raising him from a pup. I don’t just have a sexual attraction to any animal, just him.

but I suppose that also applies to humans. I don’t consider myself gay or bi, but I have been in lesbian relationships and I have a casual male bf right now (he has no idea about my zoo activities).

maybe you are right and it is a sort or kind of orientation. This is an interesting thought
There's been a few studies on this now speaking of orientation. Why there's so many surveys and stuff as they're peer-reviewing it.

There's been a few studies on this now speaking of orientation. Why there's so many surveys and stuff as they're peer-reviewing it.
It seems this is a popular topic here, there have been threads talking about labeling and all that including orientation.

my suspicion has always been this lifestyle is more common than people realize, although still uncommon in the big picture. Maybe it does warrant an orientation...

For me, the process started around 13-14 when I found a couple of my mom's Nancy Friday books about sexual fantasies. That was my sex education -- seeing that all types of sexual thoughts were common and exciting, including zoo. I few years later I was house and pet sitting for a family friend. They had an intact Dalmatian. I was curious. I got on all fours, just to see if he would do anything. In retrospect, he must have had experience because he knew exactly what to do. I had read about the knot but experiencing it was a different thing. He knotted my ass. It hurt but was the most amazing feeling, having my first strong orgasms just from how he fucked and the way his knot pressed my prostate. I have not had the opportunity since, but it was amazing.

I think you’re just naturally zoo. You are attracted to dogs and act on it.

Last edited:
I can remember starting to be curious about male dogs around 8, whenever I would see their man hood hanging. It wasn’t until I was around 14 when I had my first sexual experience, which was me getting mounted and losing my Virginity.
Very similar to me . Fascinated by dogs mating from that age and just wanted to be like the Bitch. Only first really took notice of dogs cock when knot and tie finished...and was absolutely captivated by it and the ball..(which i later learned was Knot)... i couldnt get image out of my mind... equating length of it and size of knot....and looking at the Bitch...Thinking where and how did that all fit...Feelings just got more and more intense....until i had first sexual experience.... lost Virginity....too many thoughts to mention wnet through my mind but i felt good

Very similar to me . Fascinated by dogs mating from that age and just wanted to be like the Bitch. Only first really took notice of dogs cock when knot and tie finished...and was absolutely captivated by it and the ball..(which i later learned was Knot)... i couldnt get image out of my mind... equating length of it and size of knot....and looking at the Bitch...Thinking where and how did that all fit...Feelings just got more and more intense....until i had first sexual experience.... lost Virginity....too many thoughts to mention wnet through my mind but i felt good
The first time for me hurt so bad I shot up to my knees and he fell out, but I was hooked. The next morning I took him while I was on my back with my ass hanging off the couch, that worked so much better. We played for a good hour that way. Was amazing.

The species barrier - sounds like something from Star Trek - - - Well if you mean when did I first have sexual contact with an animal the the answer is a week before I was 16. And to me it was more exhilarating than Star Trek ever was.......................... ?
Depends on if you’re referring to Kirk or Picard! Kirk was definitely better!!😂

Back