When did you cross the species barrier?

It would have been somewhere in the 11-14 range.

I spent a lot of time alone at home when my parents were off at my brother's sporting events, with just the family dog for companionship. Looot of hours spent alone in the house--it used to be pretty bleak and lonely, until things eventually became more interesting, in time. When I used to masturbate, she started to come and pay pretty close attention. I started to look forward (pretty impatiently, in fact) to the hours of privacy I could use to explore new things--to be honest I'm getting turned on just thinking about that feeling of barely-contained arousal. . .

I'd imagine this kind of situation wouldn't be an uncommon start for folks in this community--there anyone else that can relate to that juicy sense of anticipation for being alone with their new playmates? (I know youngkn0ttygirl does haha)
I always looked forward to having the house to myself! I'd even fake sick on days I knew I'd have the house to myself.

I would walk around nude and let my dog lick my butt, balls and dick while I masturbated anywhere in the house or yard. Usually saved sex for night time.

When I was around 16. We had a female mastiff that would sleep inside at night. I had a week home alone where I spent every night with her. I never had regular sex with her but she let me do anal.

13 and way before internet, or the knowledge that anyone else on the planet had discovered that human dick fitted rather well in goat vagina. for years i never told anyone until finally coming out to a friend who was gay (well, i mean he was obviously a devient lol)

When I was 15, I began stroking, licking, and sucking one, then two, then three dogs. Before I turned 16 I was fingering and licking the anus of the second dog.

I gave my 1st handjob at 12 & justified it to myself as wanting to see him fuck our bitch. But I never forgot how his hot wet cock felt in my hand... so I guess that was technically when I did so
But for penetrative sex, that didn't happen until I was 34 for a variety of reasons, so just a couple years ago

In my pre-teens, sucked the hush puppie of our neighbor and later had blowjobs almost everyday with the family dog, she loved to suck the cum out and deep throating my teenage dick. Apart from some encounters it never happened again irl, I’m 60 now...

I was 16 when I first experimented with my families Queensland heeler. Getting home from school before anyone else gave me plenty of time to play with him. I loved sucking his cock & swallowing his cum. Still remember the first time I felt his knot inside me. I never felt so animalistic or connected. Wish someday I could find that again.

I crossed it irl when I was 15, with a mare.

But the very first thing I was sexually and romantically attracted to was a dragon, at the age of 9 or so. Then lions and horses from watching animal planet.?
my first equine was a mare...oral and penetrate all in the same evening...loved it and so did she...within a week I was using her scent to work up the stallions...

For me it was fairly early on must of been around 13, always found cows and sheep attractive ane heard storys and jokes about bestuality but just thought i was being weird since i was in the countryside. Had my first experince that same year. Havent turned back since haha

When I was 13 or so, with the family dog. They said a shelter trained him with rewards by rubbing his penis a little.
So I spent one night and gave him a lot of rewards! He came and got my hands all wet.

A short while later it was my turn for rewards ? so I put peanut butter on my hairless cock and had him lick everything up. Peanut butter and milk are a nice combo after all!
Is that a recognised form of training? Good boy! Have a handjob. :LOL:

I can't remember what age exactly. Teens or maybe a bit older. I do remember letting my lab hump me a lot. He gots lots of handjobs and eventually blowjobs too. And he was more than happy to return the favour. Good times.

It’s really interesting to see the ages of people when they experimented and experienced! I was pretty young and lost my virginity to a German Shepard. I know not everyone has that same experience, but it seems a lot of people became interested in that similar age range.

for me it was naive exploration combined with some bravery, an intact family dog and left alone at the house during the day in the summer. A recipe for something to happen!

As I grew older I did carry a lot of shame and guilt, partially because of what happened and partially because I couldn’t stop. I then buried it and purged my mind of it for a long time.

Now that I am older, I understand and can have that type of relationship with my current Shepard that I couldn’t when I was younger.

I guess my point is now that I am older I can enjoy and appreciate the connection and the bond much more than I did when I was young, but I am not sure I could have taken that step if I didn’t experience it when I was young.

pretty crazy!

Back