Whats you're favourite doggo?

Belgian Malinois, 'paws' down. No question. They are SEXY.

Dutch Shepherd and working line GSD are a very close second. I guess I have a type. :gsd_love: :gsd_love:

Oh where to start? Akita Inus, Boxers, Rotties, Great Danes, Giant Schnauzers, Alaskan Malamutes, Chow Chows, Sher-Peis, Pit Bulls, Bull Dogs, Australian Shepards, and Bull Mastiffs.

This has already been asked (and I think even multiple times).
Please consider searching for a topic before starting your own. At least your grammar is right.

My Favourite picks are: Rottweiler, Weimaraner and Hungarian Vizsla.
What about you?
Probably gsd or a medium sized poodle

Great Danes, Boxers, Broholmers , Dogos españoles, Tosa Inus & Mastiffs....sexiest guys on earth!

Last edited:
I think Rottweilers have to be my top pick. I love chunky, short haired breeds, so bull dogs and pit bulls are also great. Boxers look nice too, but they're so damn hyper, it's hard to really get any "sensual" experiences with them.

Labradors have the friendliest, most loving demeanors, and that alone can get my motor running lol.
Labs are so loyal and friendly, but when u train sexually a breed, nothing better than German Shepherds, hands down

It is hard to pick just one favourite 🙈😅
But among them all: Shepherd, Husky, St Bernard, Leonberger, Mastiff 🙏

I have a few of the most common as my favorites, German shepherds, labrador and a few others. I feel like another breed needs some attention so I'll pick something else instead. I'll go with the Pharaoh Hound,

pharaoh-hound1.jpgdog_pharaoh-hound_desktop.jpg

Attachments

• ca9007941aa8309d8583903b1997e46de17dd08e.jpg
    ca9007941aa8309d8583903b1997e46de17dd08e.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 8
My Aisland is a blue heeler.... He has grown more spots these last few months... Some on his belly and two on his tail lol It's crazy. He is a big boy now going on 6 yrs this July... and has thickened up alot. Wouldn't of set for a blue heeler but he makes my heart skip a beat

Poor German shepherds today..crippled by breeders to have such "fashionable", sloping hips :(
The American show line yes!!! However those of us in the rest of the world (and America as well I assume) who like to have healthier dogs. breed from a more well built working line. Where the dogs actually have a more correct hip alignment and real power in their back end. (Good for humping :gsd_wink: ) Damn I'm on the wrong computer, I have to remember to come back and upload a picture of my boy in a stacked pose (side view with one back leg back a bit.)

Of course. Those western/american german shepherds are crippled. At some point one idiot thought that german shepherds have a sloped back like this only because he/she saw stacked german shepherds.

View attachment 54832
This one's bred with a sloped back.
They're called Western German Shepherd or American German Shepherd.

View attachment 54833
This one's with a straight bred back but stacked for photo.
Those are called Eastern German Shepherd or just DDR Shepherd.

Nowadays I rarely see GSDs like the western one in Germany. Barely anyone breeds for this "deformity" and surely no one wants it. I often see those in other countries, especially America.
GSD's can get hip Dysplasia so a responsible breeder should not be breeding for a trait that can lead to a known issue within a breed. In Australia under our breed standard you need your A Z stamps to say your dog has a good hips and elbows score (0/0 is the score you're aiming for to say there is no dysplasia) if you want to be able to register the pups.

:gsd_shocked:! What no super snuggly Newfie in your list, or does that just go without saying that you like them?
Well....... I absolutely love my Newfie girl with every fiber of my being. She is a wonderful and sweet girl. I really couldn't have asked for a better mate. Words really can't express how much I love her, it just wouldn't do her any justice.

But with that being said, looks wise she's not exactly the highest on my list. I'm more attracted to wolf-like breeds. I probably never would have gotten a newfie if a zoo friend of mine didn't give her to me for free. It's still the best damn choice I've ever made and I will always be grateful that he gave me the love of my life. It's just, to me I'm more in love with her personality rather than her looks alone. You feel me?

Obviously my passed away dog was my favorite one. But generaly speaking, my knees bends most for wolfdogs.

Well....... I absolutely love my Newfie girl with every fiber of my being. She is a wonderful and sweet girl. I really couldn't have asked for a better mate. Words really can't express how much I love her, it just wouldn't do her any justice.

But with that being said, looks wise she's not exactly the highest on my list. I'm more attracted to wolf-like breeds. I probably never would have gotten a newfie if a zoo friend of mine didn't give her to me for free. It's still the best damn choice I've ever made and I will always be grateful that he gave me the love of my life. It's just, to me I'm more in love with her personality rather than her looks alone. You feel me?
Well said, I know what you mean. There is what your attracted to and what you love. Sometimes they are contained in the one package other times the beauty that we see is not always drawn entirely from the outer appearance.

An attractive personality has always been more important to me than an attractive coat pattern and body shape. Mind you it's great when you can get it all. :gsd_wink: My boy had a very detailed coat pattern, but being a dark sable in photos he always came out very dark and looked more solid black with a pretty bland coat pattern.

Back