What’s your favorite position?

Doggy with dogs since that’s the reason the position is named ‘doggy’ LOL
As for the human side, I love to be taken by my girl friends with strapons in missionary. That way we’d be able to cuddle and kiss more easily.

with human girl definitely doggy style
with my k9 girls sorta a missionary style but laying on our sides for long slow sex

When it’s that special time, what is your favorite position to get into? What’s your favorite with a human for those of you who are not zoo exclusive ?
My favorite positions are when I can simultaneously penetrate her and suck on her breasts at the same time, in other words...Cowgirl and Missionary. The best kind of sex (for me) are when I creampie her while she's breastfeeding me.

i like to be taken from behind doggy style on all fours, with him breathing down my neck . with my wife, she is really awesome at reverse cowgirl and i love the way she looks doing it.

The natural one for him, obviously :) It most comfortable for both him and me, easy to get knotted and to let him turn while tied, and overall it just feels feral, real, awesome!

The natural one for him, obviously :) It most comfortable for both him and me, easy to get knotted and to let him turn while tied, and overall it just feels feral, real, awesome!
of course, the natural one for them is the best.. tho there was something incredibly intimate and romantic when my late boy let me straddle him on a few occassions. on the bed, under covers. tied face to face with him under me. caressing and kissing his muzzle as i felt him pulse deep inside me.... fuck, i miss him so much.

Giving:
Skinny human, missionary or cowgirl.
Chubby human, wheelbarrow or doggy style.
Canine, side spoon.

Receiving:
Human, on bottom, face down, flat or missionary.
Large canine, doggy style.
Small canine, on my side

So you have your dog lay on his back on the floor (or bed) with his legs up in the air while you're able to then ride his cock?
I have many questions:
Do you still get knotted or do you not put in the knot so you can then ride his dick like he's a man?
Does anyone have to help keep the dog in place so he doesn't roll over and separate?
Could you please share a pic (obviously just asking for a safe unidentifiable 1 of you or 1 of someone else from your collection) of about what this looks like?
you don't really "ride" him as you would a man. at least it was like that with my late boy. i just used my hand to guide him a little, he then did one or two thrusts upwards (to get his thing all the way in) and that was that. a tie. face to face ties are the best. i could use the time it took him to fill me up to caress and kiss his face.
i find it kinda hilarious how missionary and cowgirl are considered positions for boring ppl when "normals" talk about them, yet it's the most intimate i can get with my partners. and i loved it any time my boy was in the mood. his hips were pretty busted so this was the only way for him to get off outside of hand/blowjobs. he'd ask for those alot too...

you don't really "ride" him as you would a man. at least it was like that with my late boy. i just used my hand to guide him a little, he then did one or two thrusts upwards (to get his thing all the way in) and that was that. a tie. face to face ties are the best. i could use the time it took him to fill me up to caress and kiss his face.
i find it kinda hilarious how missionary and cowgirl are considered positions for boring ppl when "normals" talk about them, yet it's the most intimate i can get with my partners. and i loved it any time my boy was in the mood. his hips were pretty busted so this was the only way for him to get off outside of hand/blowjobs. he'd ask for those alot too...
Thanks for the explanation

Back