What’s your experience with mares?

Hey everyone! I’m new here, interested in hearing peoples experiences and stories, mainly involving mares, I also have tons of questions! I would love to chat with anyone who has experience with having sex with a mare :) it’s one’s of my biggest dreams and fantasies, I’d love to make it happen eventually, if anyone could share some tips or advice for a beginner to help get started it would be great. I have lots of experience with horse care, as well as training them, being able to keep and care for one is not an issue, however affording one right now and giving it a good healthy life is, has anyone had experiences with horses you didn't own? If so how did you get involved or make it happen without owning one?

Last edited:
My neighbor had a mare about a half mile down the road from where I grew up. I would walk over to her barn/pasture at night to spend quality time with her. It was a rush knowing I was on someone else’s property. Scary but fun at the same time. Eventually we ended up buying her so it made it a bit easier!
I’ve thought about that, however I don’t think I’d personally be willing to go that route, I’m to afraid to get caught lol. How does it feel? Is it loose or tight? Does it get wet?

I've been with a lot of mares over the years. Never really been into riding or racing basically any regular horse activities but they are very attractive and they smell amazing. Until recently I've owned 2 now and have started to get into actually riding my current mare. Its definitely a lot different than a motorcycle thats for sure haha. What would you like to know?

I've been with a lot of mares over the years. Never really been into riding or racing basically any regular horse activities but they are very attractive and they smell amazing. Until recently I've owned 2 now and have started to get into actually riding my current mare. Its definitely a lot different than a motorcycle thats for sure haha. What would you like to know?
Did you have any sexual experiences with them before owning them? If so how did you go about finding one?

Yes quite a bit. My first mares were owned by a friend of my mothers we had land and she would keep them on our property. I always loved touching their pussies then one day it popped into my head that a horses cock is way bigger than mine so I could probably stick my dick in there. So I tried it and it blew my mind, been hooked ever since

Yes quite a bit. My first mares were owned by a friend of my mothers we had land and she would keep them on our property. I always loved touching their pussies then one day it popped into my head that a horses cock is way bigger than mine so I could probably stick my dick in there. So I tried it and it blew my mind, been hooked ever since
Hope I can experience it soon, not being able to own one right now sucks. All I can do is dream about it lol.

If you have the space to keep one check around I've seen free horses around and lots of them less than $1000 or of you don't have the space buy one a find a boarding place. You can go look at them, tour the facility. Ideally find a cheaper one obviously preferably without security cameras. The key is time learn everything you can before you do anything sexual. First learn your horse learn what she likes gain her trust. Then learn the facility learn the schedules of the other people and the owners of the facility.

If you have the space to keep one check around I've seen free horses around and lots of them less than $1000 or of you don't have the space buy one a find a boarding place. You can go look at them, tour the facility. Ideally find a cheaper one obviously preferably without security cameras. The key is time learn everything you can before you do anything sexual. First learn your horse learn what she likes gain her trust. Then learn the facility learn the schedules of the other people and the owners of the facility.
I have tons of experience working with them and caring for them, I just don’t plan on owning one till I can keep them on my own property when I buy one big enough. Ideally I’d like to find someone in my state who has some mares, that are into beastiality as well possibly.

Well the problem with that is the owner takes on a huge risk even exposing their location. So most owners won't open their farm to just anyone. Your best bet is to participate in the forum and make some friends. Even then you might have a hard time, to a lot of people here they are not just pets they are partners. It's almost like asking someone to share their wife, some people are into that but not many. You will have a better chance if you have something to offer as well. If you are an owner too more people are open to being friends and possibly meeting up.

Well the problem with that is the owner takes on a huge risk even exposing their location. So most owners won't open their farm to just anyone. Your best bet is to participate in the forum and make some friends. Even then you might have a hard time, to a lot of people here they are not just pets they are partners. It's almost like asking someone to share their wife, some people are into that but not many. You will have a better chance if you have something to offer as well. If you are an owner too more people are open to being friends and possibly meeting up.
if i may ask, without sounding. Weird what is sex like with a mare? always wanted to try it but just cant imagine how it would feel. Thank you :giggle:

if i may ask, without sounding. Weird what is sex like with a mare? always wanted to try it but just cant imagine how it would feel. Thank you :giggle:
Well its pretty good actually. For me im into aroma so the smell of a mare really gets me going, its like a sweet leather smell. For the size you would think their pussy would be huge and they can be However they have muscles in there that are amazing. The opening you can actually feel a bit of resistance but once you are in you don't feel it as much but once they start winking you can feel that pussy clenching down on your dick and if you are balls deep you can feel her push on your balls. They are warm and very wet. Then there is the excitement factor for me at least, this animal weighs about 5x what I do and could potentially really injure or even unalive me with a single well placed kick, and here I am about as vulnerable as it gets sticking my dick in it.

I don't know its kind of hard to explain but I did what I can hopefully you can get a better picture with my description. Im sure others experience it differently but for me its absolutely amazing I much prefer a mare over a human.

Well its pretty good actually. For me im into aroma so the smell of a mare really gets me going, its like a sweet leather smell. For the size you would think their pussy would be huge and they can be However they have muscles in there that are amazing. The opening you can actually feel a bit of resistance but once you are in you don't feel it as much but once they start winking you can feel that pussy clenching down on your dick and if you are balls deep you can feel her push on your balls. They are warm and very wet. Then there is the excitement factor for me at least, this animal weighs about 5x what I do and could potentially really injure or even unalive me with a single well placed kick, and here I am about as vulnerable as it gets sticking my dick in it.

I don't know its kind of hard to explain but I did what I can hopefully you can get a better picture with my description. Im sure others experience it differently but for me its absolutely amazing I much prefer a mare over a human.
that sounds amazing, it might be very dangerous but sounds worth it lol.

yo experiencia con yeguas, es increíble, sentir su olor tocar su vulva suave y aterciopelada y cuando estas dentro de ellas sentir su calor y cuando te corres te montas sobre ella, es increible

I'm sure chance of anything actually happening are really low but never 0 so its definitely worth it.
I've been interested in mares ever since I saw one in heat at a fair, it's vagina pulsing every few seconds was so hot. Does that happen during intercourse too?

I have always wanted to fist a mare and feel her winking and squirting on my arm. Is it common for a mare to be receptive to that sort of play? Or is that a somewhat rare trait (like in women)?

For a short while, I got to live out my dream and be with a few horses, including mares. It's basically heaven on Earth; I can't really describe it any other way.

When i was a dumb .... year old, I was very adventurous sexually, and tried with a pony, because she was short enough that I could just stand on something and get a boost to try to put it in. I succeeded one time before she rapidly pulled away and kicked, leaving a bruise on my inner thigh, so that I guess can be a warning to anyone, be careful and make sure she wants it first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always wanted to fist a mare and feel her winking and squirting on my arm. Is it common for a mare to be receptive to that sort of play? Or is that a somewhat rare trait (like in women)?
Not all mares are the same. However, the one mare I was able to get intimate with LOVED having her pussy and asshole fisted. Keep in mind, she was a pretty stubborn horse. She didn't like being saddled or ridden, and she would even try to bite me when I tried to tighten the girth strap on her saddle. The only time she wasn't skittish was when I was sticking my hand or tongue inside her pussy. She would lift her tail and relax her head and when I stopped, she would look back and move her butt towards me. It was very obvious that she enjoyed it.

Back