Whats Your Desktop Screen shot?

Luna

Tourist
Just wondering what everyone has up for their wallpaper :)
On mine is the picture of my two amstaff boys,

1609890052116.png
most peeps may not understand
2 year ago my last grandfather died, when came time to sort through their belongings that weren't in their wills, long story short as i can, my grandfather had this bar mat/towel thing draped over his old school sound system with a heavy bronze Buddha sitting on top, i always remembered seeing it as a kid when i'd visit him, after grandfather past mid 2019, other family kept the buddha & were just gonna throw this away, but instead i picked it out of the garbage bin & kept it, hoping to one day get it remade cause its fabric is old & brittle, some colouring had rubbed off &/or faded, i've touched up the image a bit in 3dpaint, an example the blue river was 98% gone but outline was still there, & i redid the border myself in similar pattern to original cause it had wore off in a lot of patches :)
i've never been to Singapore btw, nor ever left Australia, but i am curious to travel tho :)

A Beaver Hut on a little stream in one if the most beautiful places in the West, known as Lemoille Valley, in the Ruby Mountains of Nevada

A bunch of icons for internet links and stuff on my puter on a black background. If that makes me boring, oh well.

Back