What's the taste/scent of your Grool or Pre-Cum ?

Order the fucker to drink it and it will be a tiny bit sweet in there to.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I like your style ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t knowโ€ฆ passive aggressive Iโ€™ll take but if the roles were reversed? I would probably cry and move out if someone had told me that my shit stank. Iโ€™m already hyper-vigilant about it. I have no problem in ordering them around but I am not trying to crush his whole soul either ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I like your style ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t knowโ€ฆ passive aggressive Iโ€™ll take but if the roles were reversed? I would probably cry and move out if someone had told me that my shit stank. Iโ€™m already hyper-vigilant about it. I have no problem in ordering them around but I am not trying to crush his whole soul either ๐Ÿ˜‚
"I really love to suck your cock. I read that pineapple juice makes the cum taste even better, can we try if it does? Might even make me love sucking you even more if it taste really good"

Just make him feel like he would be even more of a man if he follows your suggestion, regardless of what it is you want him to "change".
It is possible to remain very submissive while still getting your will through, just use some mind games ๐Ÿ˜‰

What the hell is grool?!?!

I... I'm almost afraid to know.
A gross word for male precum I think I honestly am just basing it off this post

Grool is the term for female 'precum' aka our natural lube. It's a mashup of the words "Girl" and "Drool"... cause when we're get really really horny our pussies drool a little... or a lot. lol

"I really love to suck your cock. I read that pineapple juice makes the cum taste even better, can we try if it does? Might even make me love sucking you even more if it taste really good"

Just make him feel like he would be even more of a man if he follows your suggestion, regardless of what it is you want him to "change".
It is possible to remain very submissive while still getting your will through, just use some mind games ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hahaha duly no-ted. Oh the poor gullible souls. Gotta love them but their own egos are never in their corner.

A smart man pays close attention to what is said, spoken or otherwise. Take notes, reap rewards.

I guess this is about women...which I've never heard called precum, but mine is lightly sweet and very mild. I've accidentally tasted my own cum a few times from poorly aimed ejaculations, and it's fairly mild compared to descriptions I've heard. Mildly salty and a bit astringent. I've never had any complaints. lol

You know, now that you mention it, I think I may have done it once on purpose in my teens just to try it. Despite being fairly mild, I found the texture and warmth pretty repulsive. Subsequent occurrences have been accidents. :LOL:
๐Ÿ˜‚ I think we all had done it. I have and then felt like a fucking weirdoโ€ฆ who knew that was not going to be the worst thing that Iโ€™ve done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So one of the hottest things Iโ€™d ever experienced was kissing a dude after he blew his load. It was so out there and odd but weirdly attractive. Definitely an accident (just being a douche)

I guess this is about women...which I've never heard called precum, but mine is lightly sweet and very mild. I've accidentally tasted my own cum a few times from poorly aimed ejaculations, and it's fairly mild compared to descriptions I've heard. Mildly salty and a bit astringent. I've never had any complaints. lol
So....just an observation.......an ejaculation isn't pre cum.

And, sidenote....grool is a really really fucking stupid term in my opinion.

My precum and cum both taste pretty much the same, and it doesn't make a difference what I eat or drink.

It always tastes lightly salty and sweet. I like to taste my precum while masturbating sometimes as it is such a turn on. Getting the actual cum load can be tricky though, unless I am with someone who lets me eat it out of them or they share it with me by mouth. By myself usually the best way is to just aim for my face laying down as I can often shoot my mouth or even further. Catching it in something and eating it doesn't seem to work quite as well, and what I really want is to taste and feel it in my mouth while cumming anyways.

My precum and cum both taste pretty much the same, and it doesn't make a difference what I eat or drink.

It always tastes lightly salty and sweet. I like to taste my precum while masturbating sometimes as it is such a turn on. Getting the actual cum load can be tricky though, unless I am with someone who lets me eat it out of them or they share it with me by mouth. By myself usually the best way is to just aim for my face laying down as I can often shoot my mouth or even further. Catching it in something and eating it doesn't seem to work quite as well, and what I really want is to taste and feel it in my mouth while cumming anyways.
You need to sound with a silicone tube, then you can cum straight into your own mouth, or anyone else's within reach ๐Ÿ˜‰

Back