What's the taste/scent of your Grool or Pre-Cum ?

Have you ever tasted your own grool or precum ? if yes , what's the taste like ?
It’s awesome!!! I love the taste of precum. Here’s my problem though. I chicken out when I cum the full load. I want to do bad but I need assistance!!!

Have you ever tasted your own grool or precum ? if yes , what's the taste like ?
It’s awesome!!! I love the taste of precum. Here’s my problem though. I chicken out when I cum the full load. I want to do bad but I need assistance in just eating the load.

Nvr been with anyone that had thick pre stuff…. Always slippery an watery.
Don't know what you are missing. Thick slippery syrupy and yellowy cum , ate loads at the glory hole. Out of pussies or ass it is even tastier.

"I really love to suck your cock. I read that pineapple juice makes the cum taste even better, can we try if it does? Might even make me love sucking you even more if it taste really good"

Just make him feel like he would be even more of a man if he follows your suggestion, regardless of what it is you want him to "change".
It is possible to remain very submissive while still getting your will through, just use some mind games 😉
I love that rough bitter smelly intoxicating smell love swallowing it

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a silicone tube to sound with, then I can direct where I cum, including my own mouth 🤤

Grool usually changes in scent and flavour throughout my cycle and depending on what I'm eating, et cetera. It's usually a bit on the sweeter side because I have an unhealthy candy addiction. Sometimes it becomes a bit of a mix of sweet and a kind of nice savoury flavour? Not sure what's the cause on that one, but I find it pleasant enough. As the saying goes, everyone loves their own brand.

Back