What’s the longest you have been knotted ??

Yes, I figured.🙂 Thank you kindly.
You're pretty much welcome, now talking about "real numbers" ( i know the experience may vary from person to person and if it's anal/vaginal actually means a difference) i think that a proper vaginal knotting may last between 5-10/15 minutes as much. Foreplay is a big deal between the motion if you're multi orgasmic and want to experience more than one, between the foreplay and then with the tie you may achieve at least between 2-4 orgams i think? we'll see lol

Maybe less than a minute :/ hopefully will get a chance to stay tied up for way longer! Wondering how does it feels all that time!

Maybe less than a minute :/ hopefully will get a chance to stay tied up for way longer! Wondering how does it feels all that time!

There's another post around here where someone gave a good explanation on how to keep the dog once inside, if i remember it'll link you to it, or maybe if another user remembers it they could link it to you

Train your vagina muscles girls and don't let them go until the knot goes down. Hold him like a real bitch. :D :D:love:

Longest has been 35 minutes from entry to exit.
I was with one of our friends dogs that had not bred me for almost 6 months and he made it a point to stay anchored. Exhausying with extra manual stimulation from hubby and the other couple, it was quite marvelous and has not yet been repeated.
Typical encounters with our pets lasts maybe 10-15 minutes, but they come back for more quickly.

The few 20-25 intense breedings have been well worth the time it took me to get ready to endure…. Still enjoy , but prefer 2-3 dogs in the same day with a brief break in between. Occasionally it’s been amazing to have three quick and satisfying mounts one after the other with erotic deep licking in between

Back