• Feburary 1st Update on the Zoo Community & Status of Zooville.org. Click Here!

What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?

The only zoo experience I have is with various dogs growing up and letting them lick me to orgasms. The first time I ever squirted was when my dog was really getting into licking me one day. It just felt so right and SO good! The more I squirted the more he licked. It was an endless cycles for a bit until I had nothing left in me to squirt. It makes me super wet just thinking about it.

LordBeastly

Tourist
The only zoo experience I have is with various dogs growing up and letting them lick me to orgasms. The first time I ever squirted was when my dog was really getting into licking me one day. It just felt so right and SO good! The more I squirted the more he licked. It was an endless cycles for a bit until I had nothing left in me to squirt. It makes me super wet just thinking about it.
I’m getting wet thinking about it and I have a cock. 🔥

Goodhorse

Tourist
One thing then i forgot

One day i collect a stallion and i use is cum for masturbated myself

That was so cool

I was thinking having a girl with me she masturbated myself and suck me and i was droping slowly is cum on my Dick

Fuckvik21

Lurker
[QUOTE = "mares4me, post: 3899"]
Relacionado ao zoológico ou não

Eu lambi o cu de uma égua :diabólico:
[/CITAR]
Já lambi a bunda de um cavalo, quer dizer, enfiei a língua na bunda dele, detalhe eu limpei o rabo dele com a minha língua, e não me arrependo, faria isso todo dia, ainda quero muito tomar esperma de um dia, eu deixaria uma chama dentro de mim sem pensar duas vezes, eu amo cavalos

So far:
Had a couple of very heavy petting sessions with my drunk mother (she was 39, I was 18).
Fucked my girlfriend on a pool table in a pub on my 21st birthday (the table was upstairs, various friends and strangers caught us, some stayed and watched).
Crossdressed in my mothers lingerie with the same girlfriend, she was in full lingerie too, a mutual male friend then fucked her and made me suck his cock and clean up her pussy.
K9 fun was on and off for years, oral only.
Later in life my ex wife and I got into the cuckold swinging lifestyle for a few years.
When we divorced I started meeting local guys for oral and watersports, crossdresser's, doms, married men, cottaging etc.
Now at 51 I have no sex life due to this damned lockdown!

pskng

Citizen of Zooville
taking it just literally as it is - having sex with cows, getting pooped on, shit getting everywhere, even in boots. cows are messy as fuck sometimes, neverending poopoo dispenser.
was worth it

K9sully

Citizen of Zooville
So far:
Had a couple of very heavy petting sessions with my drunk mother (she was 39, I was 18).
Fucked my girlfriend on a pool table in a pub on my 21st birthday (the table was upstairs, various friends and strangers caught us, some stayed and watched).
Crossdressed in my mothers lingerie with the same girlfriend, she was in full lingerie too, a mutual male friend then fucked her and made me suck his cock and clean up her pussy.
K9 fun was on and off for years, oral only.
Later in life my ex wife and I got into the cuckold swinging lifestyle for a few years.
When we divorced I started meeting local guys for oral and watersports, crossdresser's, doms, married men, cottaging etc.
Now at 51 I have no sex life due to this damned lockdown!
Did mom remember your sessions after she sobered up? How was your relationship with her after that?