Whats platform do you plays video games on?

Platform

• Total voters

Caerwyn

Tourist
Just want to know if there's any other sweaty gamers like me in here

Attachments

• EvksLrpXUAAGqm8.jpeg
    EvksLrpXUAAGqm8.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 4
PS5 here. Have a decent laptop but, but don’t have a good pc setup. Definitely sweaty tho haha

Lol thank you for including the soujaboy game console hahaha I love JonTrons video on it XD so funny

I okay Xbox PlayStation switched...league on pc.....and retro consoles

I play on PS4. I want a ps5 but I’m waiting till they come out cheaper and in a few years

I play games on the PC and Nintendo Switch as they are the only things, including a few Nintendo 3DS'/2DS', that I own. If I could afford a PlayStation 5 I would be playing games on that as well.

PC only, although I might get some older PS eventually because of some exclussive titles like TLOU or Beyond

Pc my coworker helped me build and a switch, and well a gamboy and 3ds as well. Gaming is quite fun. Anyone else amped for battlefield 2042?

I voted PS, though I don’t game anymore. The last video game platform I cheesed out on was PS2 (Yeah I feel old). I still own a PS2, N64, Wii, Segas Genesis, Saturn, CD, & 32X. Oh yeah... and an old school Nintendo 😆 Still like to fire up the ol’ PS2 once in a while and shoot some hookers on GTA 😝

I voted PS, though I don’t game anymore. The last video game platform I cheesed out on was PS2 (Yeah I feel old). I still own a PS2, N64, Wii, Segas Genesis, Saturn, CD, & 32X. Oh yeah... and an old school Nintendo 😆 Still like to fire up the ol’ PS2 once in a while and shoot some hookers on GTA 😝
That will never get old!

I have damn near every console, but I pretty much only play my switch. Being able to bring it to work and continue where I left off at home is so nice

PC and Switch mostly. I was recently able to get a PS5 but I have only played remastered ps4 games on it so far.

PC all the way. used to own Xbox one but I found that I didn't play it enough

Back