What’s everyone’s opinions on dobermans ?

I absolutely love & prefer GSDs nowadays in almost every way, companionship, loyalty, ability to be trained, appearance, sexual performance, etc. Their cocks are typically as close to a perfect canine cock as you can get 😋 but the very first dog I played with was a male doberman who I was initially scared of (being VERY young at the time) but incredibly sweet and very receptive ❤ I'll always have great memories of letting him lick me off & sucking his cock during those years.
Agree with u. Dobermans are powerful and have got nice cocks, but you'll need to be a careful owner the same time you teach him disciplined behaviour. GSD's are far easier to be trained and, of course, may have absolutely perfect ( and surely longer ) k9 cocks

i think dobermans are extremely attractive dogs. Their sleek bodies and they are so loveable. A good friend has one and he's 12 Years OLD! They aren't active with him but he is spoiled rotten, he has his own room, with a human grade bed hahahah

I'm usually afraid of dobbies and rotties, I guess due to not have owned one or played with these breeds. By the way, I find them extremely sexy and manly guys

....Doberman,,,great dog,,they have a buldge/bump near the rear half on their upper skull...this area is hollow on the skull...some have stated,,,that their brain can swell/grow and be pressed into this hollow area...the stories of these guys wigging out for no reason,,,after years....

A pinched nerve hurts.... can't imagine what happens with a pinched brain...could be nothing...pet the bulge, and make up your on mind..not his knot..on his cap.

You sound like fun at parties. 👆 Fantasy of pit bull haters

..thanks....partial and misinformation are as dangerous as lies...
Yup. Brains don't grow after the skull is formed in-utero.
All mammals are born with at least 1.5x the neurons they have at adulthood. Humans lose about half.

It's because of this that many childhood epileptics outgrow their seizures. Those cells with connections which aren't remotely useful, and those cells which only mechanically supported the neural tissue around them undergo apoptosis, or senescence and migrate to other roles, as glial cells, etc.

If anything "grows" its during an infection or after blunt force trauma.

*bada da daa*
*rainbow star sparkles*

Honestly wasn’t sure where to post this but, I’m considering getting a Doberman puppy in about a year and a half. I currently have two small dogs, a Lhasa apso, and a Maltese, so this is very different then what I’m used to.
I’ve never had a large breed dog before (besides a husky and staffy but those are that big), and I’m currently deciding between a Doberman, and my favorite breed (the Alaskan malamute). I’m looking for a very Loyal dog, and a dog that will be a good candidate for service work (which is why I’m considering Doberman over malamute), so anyone that has a Doberman, could you please tell me about the temperament of the breed, and how they do with small dogs etc,, ?
Dobies put up with a lot, until they put up with zero additional shit. I had one who hated dogs and kids, but snuggled with my chickens.
Had another who my biggest fear was that he'd stand up straight too fast when a little kid had grabbed his head for a hug and launch them across the park.
Very stubborn.
Completely dependant on early training.
Get a Dobie pup and a kitten and a baby chick at the same time. They'll be fast friends. As long as the Dobie doesn't have a crazy prey drive.
And avoid only pups. Small litter, OK, but if momma wasn't great and no litter mates, you'll have a handful.
Reputable breeders should have a list of customers going back a few years, if not they're probably carriers for von willenbrand factor mutation or lymphoma.
Always get a vWF test. Typically a pale blue top vacutainer tube if you're curious. Test developed at UNC. Carolina blue. Easy to knowledge check the breeder about the vWF with that tidbit.

If they carry lymphoma, they're inbred American bloodlines. Find a breeder with European stock.

Also, be prepared for a ridiculous cock if euro stock. Much common ancestry with Danes, rotties, and weimaraner.

Dobies are a constructed breed, as opposed to derived. Herr Doberman was a tax collector. Needed a dog which was fiercely loyal, like fuck you up and keep on trucking fierce, but also entirely sociable with complete strangers and kids and other dogs.

Notoriously stoic, they'll take a bite or poke a few times before they unleash, usually, a single ferocious snap that reminds who or whatever that they're not to be fucked with.

High energy like any terrier, expect to throw balls and tug of war.

Also expect your 120lb butthead to climb in your lap when you've left him alone for more than 5 min.

And don't expect to walk around naked and not get a nose in your junk. Very rude. Very. Rude.

Cute, single female, with an intact male Dobie? Sniffs your junk? Yeah, she's getting licked at least. I'd put good money on it.

I am seriously thinking about buying one, but I am afraid how his attitude would change and if he could get dominant or overly protective if I let him fuck me.

I don?t know what kind of service work you're asking for, but if you want one to fuck you good, choose a big one ,with lots of energy, and kindness.
You may considerer a labrador or a Italian cane corso.

Attachments

• cd3d55f3343e3d77d6830102cf1eaed3.png
    cd3d55f3343e3d77d6830102cf1eaed3.png
    650 KB · Views: 15
Back