What wouldn't you have sex with?

a watermelon

I understand some people like to use it as an artificial vagina, but it's not appealing to me xP

What wouldn't i have sex with?

pretty much everything not K9 Equine or human
tried a few others species and felt good but not my thing
so sticking to what gets me there and i enjoy

My list of things I WOULD have sex with... would be easier to list. The things I wouldn't fuck could stretch miles. But for just a few...
Human men, pigs, cows, llama/alpaca, any birds, any reptiles, then obvious things like males with dicks bigger than my body, females clearly too small.... and lastly, people/animals that are very obese. Not into that.

Smaller reptiles, felines, and canines, as well as most avians
As much as I love looking, I do wanna make sure I fit without any pain or damage to em

The things I wouldn't fuck could stretch miles. But for just a few...
llama/alpaca

Curious as to why not? It's been my experience that if one finds a "friendly" one, they're QUITE pleasant partners. The only real downside is that they tend to prefer being covered while "sitting", or "kushed", which can make it something of an adventure to get into the right position for penetration. Not impossible, but not as easy as, say, a pony mare that's "just the right height".

Curious as to why not?
To put it simply, I don't find them attractive. Its a personal preference. They are among a group of animals that have a very awkward physical structure that I don't like. Same with camel, cow, and goat. They are somehow both bony, and fat at the same time. Very little visible muscle structure. On top of that, many of these type of grazing animals (l can't say for camel, because I've never seen one but at a zoo) they have a tendency to have scat roll down over their vagina and stick/crust to it. A bit too dirty for me.

To put it simply, I don't find them attractive. Its a personal preference. They are among a group of animals that have a very awkward physical structure that I don't like. Same with camel, cow, and goat. They are somehow both bony, and fat at the same time. Very little visible muscle structure. On top of that, many of these type of grazing animals (l can't say for camel, because I've never seen one but at a zoo) they have a tendency to have scat roll down over their vagina and stick/crust to it. A bit too dirty for me.
Fair enough - And leaves more for me :)

Back