What would French kissing a cow+other animals feel like?

I’m super curious to see if any of you folks might know what that might feel like? I know cow tongues are rough but the underside of their tongues.. 🤤

I might just wanna hear stories or something you guys may have had!

Frenching dogs is super energetic and hot but after a while it starts to make the inside of my lips raw and I have to break from the action. It's always fun to try and see how far they can get there tongue down my throat. I'd have to compare their tongue to a scrubby spung slightly abrasive on top and soft on the bottom and it's relentless once they get going. Lots of fun I recommend it.😜

Last time a cow softly licked my forearm, I had to use some muscle just to keep my arm from going after her tongue.

At that exact point I got the idea kissing and blowjobs with cows were off the list for me 🤣

I was going to say, some grocery stores sell cow tongue. As grotesque as that is, if they REALLY wanted to know............i think i just threw up a bit lol
Actually, as food, you are supposed to scald and skin first. Inside is just muscle.

Not sure what it tastes though. Never eaten it alone, just in some sausages you know is in there but you try not to get the image 😄

Actually, as food, you are supposed to scald and skin first. Inside is just muscle.

Not sure what it tastes though. Never eaten it alone, just in some sausages you know is in there but you try not to get the image 😄
Might be the first time in my life I'm glad my brain is still booting up so I can't fully think about this lol

Back