What was your first time with an animal like and what animal was it with?

My first time was when I was 11. My girl cat was in heat a lot and she loved to lick my cock. She constantly begged me to fuck her but she was way too small for me to fit. A couple years later I started getting into dogs and now I'm here.

I was 22 and it was with a Dalmatian. There is no other was to describe other than MORE of everything. More nervous. More clumsy. More pain. More pleasure. More cum. More addicting.

I was abused pretty badly when I was 12. It gave me a lot of sexual experience, and so when the family dog started mounting me at 13, it didn't exactly take long for me to figure out what he was doing. The first time is a little fuzzy in my memory, but I do remember feeling him on my back, being pushed down, and the size and fullness of it all.

It was with a big, intact male that we had. He was laying down and I gave him a belly rub. I wanted to touch his cock but I was nervous. I took a piece of grass and ran it along his sheath. He didn't mind that, so I started jacking him with my hand. He responded favorably. I fingered his sheath and tasted my finger. Delicious.

Back