What was your first time sucking dog cock like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kittybabie33 Firstly this was 50 years ago, yes i am old but old ain't dead, lol. Second it wasn't my boy but a neighbours, the tasty, texture and heat was and still is amazing. while cock tastes good the cum is also amazing, I still daydream about it to this day, So my vote YES it is addictive, very.
My thinking was WTF am I doing wanting to suck a doggy cock, I am straight and have never considered suckling a human penis,WHY? I am zoo is my guess
My feelings were guilt, embarrassment and shame, plus the biggest rush of my long lifetime
How was the experience, surfice to say, I still crave sucking doggy cock to this day. Luckily I have access to a horny boy doggy that l ike it as much as me.
Hope this hasn't grossed you out too much, but I have tried to change but it seems once a zoo always a zoo, cheers LL Australia

@kittybabie33 Firstly this was 50 years ago, yes i am old but old ain't dead, lol. Second it wasn't my boy but a neighbours, the tasty, texture and heat was and still is amazing. while cock tastes good the cum is also amazing, I still daydream about it to this day, So my vote YES it is addictive, very.
My thinking was WTF am I doing wanting to suck a doggy cock, I am straight and have never considered suckling a human penis,WHY? I am zoo is my guess
My feelings were guilt, embarrassment and shame, plus the biggest rush of my long lifetime
How was the experience, surfice to say, I still crave sucking doggy cock to this day. Luckily I have access to a horny boy doggy that l ike it as much as me.
Hope this hasn't grossed you out too much, but I have tried to change but it seems once a zoo always a zoo, cheers LL Australia
Oh it sounds so yummy. Not gross at all, thanks for sharing. You have a very lucky boy <3

My biggest dream is to taste a doggy cock. Nothing makes me wetter than the thought. It looks absolutely addictive. While I daydream about it…. Tell me about your first time tasting your boys! What were you thinking? Feeling? How was the experience?

Love this community xx

Hmmm my first time sucking...

I whas doggy sitting a friend's male Sheppard for a long weekend because he whas on a holiday, i just whas playing with him and jacking him of in that moment him getting hard and spraying all of his juices everywhere i just wanted to tasted it, got so horny i could not resist it anymore and put my mouth around his beautiful cock he tasted amazing, had so much fun with that handsome boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back