What video games are you currently into

Monster Hunter rise on switch but on pc I'm into indie tittles like gunfire reborn and robo quest as well as mount and blade etc etc the list goes on.

I'm playing a lot of pokemon x right now. Right now I'm shiny hunting.
You made me want to turn on my ps2 and play odin's sphere now

Damm... you made me remember i never finished Radiata Stories, i kind of started at the whole castle roaming around and then stopped. Later i just didn't have a PS2 anymore... i should emulate that and play also the .hack// games, i kinda got "stuck" at getting the virus cores at the third game from the first series and never started G.U.

Now ? i'm just playing some pokemon hack roms

Monster Hunter Rise, Monster Hunter World, Metro Exodus, Dragon's Dogma.

Waiting for Biomutant to come out.

For the erotics i play a Furry Erotic Action Game called Hunt and Snare. Really good for that early state

Monster Hunter Rise, Monster Hunter World, Metro Exodus, Dragon's Dogma.

Waiting for Biomutant to come out.

For the erotics i play a Furry Erotic Action Game called Hunt and Snare. Really good for that early state

Took the recommendation with that furry game i didn't know :D !

recently broke out my PS2 and it would play shin Megami tensei Nocturne and radiata stories. What games keep your attention these days?
I’m playing warzone still, rocket league. There’s a game coming out in June called Back for blood and that looks pretty damn fun

Damm... you made me remember i never finished Radiata Stories, i kind of started at the whole castle roaming around and then stopped. Later i just didn't have a PS2 anymore... i should emulate that and play also the .hack// games, i kinda got "stuck" at getting the virus cores at the third game from the first series and never started G.U.

Now ? i'm just playing some pokemon hack roms
i am going to order one of the .hack// games do not know which one yet. Heard good things about Odin sphere but never played it. Until im off parole (3 years from now) cant own a computer or new system (no internet access because i was charged with pirating movies and selling them, but once parole is over with i can)

i am going to order one of the .hack// games do not know which one yet. Heard good things about Odin sphere but never played it. Until im off parole (3 years from now) cant own a computer or new system (no internet access because i was charged with pirating movies and selling them, but once parole is over with i can)

I'm so sorry about that charge... wow, about the .hack// games, they're cool. But expect more dialog/anime/animation stuff than actual game. The game itself is a bit dull at times, like it isn't even a complex rpg, but it has something that keeps you playing it (like digimon cybersleuth, lol, still this one is a little more complex). The story is cool from what i've heard.

I also have to play The world ends with you, but never actually started it properly.

I'm a huge video game fan! Nowadays I play league, fortnite, minecraft, and most of the time I watch people play games as well. I'm always down to play if anyone wants!

Mostly Overwatch, a bit of Street Fighter IV and tomorrow, 30 minutes of Resident Evil Village Demo.
Fuck being scared, only have half an hour and I'm going to see as much as I can.

the waiting for my sister to send me Phantasy Star universe. I was about halfway through that game when I got locked up so I want to finish it
also
I'm so sorry about that charge... wow, about the .hack// games, they're cool. But expect more dialog/anime/animation stuff than actual game. The game itself is a bit dull at times, like it isn't even a complex rpg, but it has something that keeps you playing it (like digimon cybersleuth, lol, still this one is a little more complex). The story is cool from what i've heard.

I also have to play The world ends with you, but never actually started it properly.
which .hack// of ps2 versions would you recommend

I've got a lot on the go right now. FFXIV online, Sea of Thieves on my Xbox, MTG Arena, and a friend trying to get me back into World of Warcraft (I'm definitely not getting my value out of the month of paytime considering how little I play it with everything else on my plate). But right now, I'm enjoying my old favorite GameCube game in HD thanks to my Dolphin Emulator :giggle:

I've got a lot on the go right now. FFXIV online, Sea of Thieves on my Xbox, MTG Arena, and a friend trying to get me back into World of Warcraft (I'm definitely not getting my value out of the month of paytime considering how little I play it with everything else on my plate). But right now, I'm enjoying my old favorite GameCube game in HD thanks to my Dolphin Emulator :giggle:
love ffxiv! the story really brought me and also heard stormblood expansion received a lot of awards.

love ffxiv! the story really brought me and also heard stormblood expansion received a lot of awards.
Don't believe them! Stormblood was the worst expansion lol. I mean it wasn't bad but Heavensward was better and then Shadowbringers was amazing. I don't think the new one coming out this year, Endwalkers, will be able to top Shadowbringers it was that good.

Don't believe them! Stormblood was the worst expansion lol. I mean it wasn't bad but Heavensward was better and then Shadowbringers was amazing. I don't think the new one coming out this year, Endwalkers, will be able to top Shadowbringers it was that good.
ah i meant shadowbringers, it's been a while since i've played ffxiv, but i got a monthly pass again so i can speedrun the newest expansion :LOL:

been going back and forth through alot of games but mainly been chilling and vibing to planet zoo. pretty fun in depth zoo tycoon game on pc

Back