What type of animals do you think aren't given enough love in the sextoy market

I'm not remotely attracted to them. But I know their are a lot of people looking for dolphin fleshlites.

The world needs to have a realistic, large, boar dildo available. I think there is an untapped market for one.
I'll answer my own question about boar dildos with something I saw today in a Youtube video about artificial insemination of hogs. A semi-flexible tool with replaceable curly tips. Fun toys available at most local farm & ranch stores and probably on Amazon.

BEHOLD, the Swine Breeding Spirette. It ought to be able to be used as an experimentation toy with pretty good results. Click on image to see a larger image of the whole toy, the thumbnail cut off the ends.

Video of Spirrette being used to show its flexibility. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiwAIuTh4nE

Attachments

• disposablespirette.jpg
    disposablespirette.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Rodents are rare. Mice, Rats, Squirrels, all of them are rarely, truely seen anywhere and certainly not on the sex toy market. Of course in this case the size would have to be increased to fit the needs of the customer obviously. Same would go for lagomorphs (rabbits and hares). Monkeys and Apes are also rare, which is strange, as some of their genitals look closest to human ones and should make for fine sex toys. The most unique cocks would be found in the insect kingdom however. Entomologists sometimes can only tell some species apart by the shape of their reproductive organs. Blown up to human size they might look terrifying, but they might also hold some of the greatest variety in the animal kingdom.

Jellyfish.proof doesnt take a brain to be alive and thrive. Can hunt,kill and breed like rabbits. Yet no genital sex toy. Sure you get stung hundreds of times from the inside. But be only one with a jelly dong toy.

Only that jellies neither have dongs nor do they copulate at all. Jellies have a multi-purpose opening, akin to a cloaca, but even more multi-purpose than that. While a cloaca is an orifice to facilitate defecation, urination and reproduction, jellies also eat with them. It's one opening for all their interactions with the outside world. When it comes to sex, jellies just release clouds of sperm (if male) and eggs (if female) into the water. What then happens is called a generational cycle, involving larvas, polyps, polyp trees and finally tiny new jellyfishes. Jellyfish sex is complicated.

jellyfish-lifecycle.jpg

But dongs are not a part of their anatomy or reproductive cycle. So a sex toy based on a jellyfish would be like a fleshlight being stuck inside a wobbly mountain of jello. Might be fun to fuck for some, but it's certainly different than anything you probably had in mind.

I think it's tragic how porcines get so overlooked when they're so cute and attractive.
Reptiles should get much more love as well and GOATS should be much more appreciated, they're wonderful creatures and they get often ignored.

I would love to see an orca or whale dildo

Dolphin would be cool. I certainly wouldnt complain
I know this is late to the show. But I've had a dolphin from exotic erotics for quite a long time. Far before your original posting. The only downside is how quickly it tapers. And the tip is very hard to work with as it has very little rigidity. I would recommend against it. Not a fun to toy to try and do anything with. Unless you have a very big hole haha

Big cat penises never get enough love, probably because they are so small, but that's why a dildo would be perfect, you could easily scale it up. The spines wouldn't be made of a hard material, (unless you have a thing for pain) just silicone. Or they could even keep it at life size and I would totally still use it. There are literally NO anatomically correct feline penis dildos on the market. The only ones that are feline in the slightest still look far more like a human dick. (Bad Dragon Snep) Seriously, think of how good it would feel to be fucked by a lion or tiger dildo. Another one is bears, I seriously don't understand why there is a shortage in bear dildos especially with how long their penis is, only one exists to my knowledge and it really doesn't look anything like the real thing. (Fetish Zone "Avonaco" Bear Dildo)
Primal Hardwere has one, specifically a lion! :]

I know this is late to the show. But I've had a dolphin from exotic erotics for quite a long time. Far before your original posting. The only downside is how quickly it tapers. And the tip is very hard to work with as it has very little rigidity. I would recommend against it. Not a fun to toy to try and do anything with. Unless you have a very big hole haha
Good to know thank you! Unfortunately I've somewhat tightend back up over the yeaes

one word: pigs! SUPER hard find a good pig/boar cock dildo, if any at all. its a bit more understandable that there aren’t that many tho, since i imagine it’s difficult to replicate the twisting, drilling feeling.
Same for sows, I can't find any sex toys shape like female pig vagina.

We might be solving this issue next year depending on the success of our dog sex doll. If all goes well we'll be releasing a wider variety of animal dolls among other things! Check out the Zealous Zoo group forum for more information. Under fetish based groups.

Either way I agree that pigs have had a severe lack of representation in the sex toy industry.
Omg that would be great 😁

Most animals mentioned here have at least one high quality maker, but ive never seen a good cow toy anywhere

Back