• Labrador

Votes: 29 13.1%
  • Golden Retriever

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Malamute

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 53 24.0%
  • XL Breed (Newfoundland, Mastiff, Saint Bernard, Great Dane, Etc.)

Votes: 43 19.5%
  • Small Breed (Less than 30 lbs)

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Mixed Mutt

Votes: 40 18.1%

• Total voters

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
What type of breed of dog do you have? I would post a lot more breeds but the polling limit is 10. So I just chose some of the more common breeds I've seen, plus a few other categories. I myself have a pure breed Newfoundland and a mutt mix. You can select all that apply.

Well, I have chosen the "GSD" option, because technically my dogs come from this breed and are just being separately bred from the gsd and are still not far off from a gsd. Especially the white one is basically just a selectively bred white gsd.

I am thinking of maybe getting an American Akita as a third dog, but I'm not sure about that. Maybe the third one is going to be a Mini Aussie. But that's an idea for the far future.

Beautiful. Labradanes nvr crossed my mind lol. I think my childhood boy may have been mixed bc he was a big boy. We thought he was a pure bred Labrador. Are Labradanes long lived?
I so hope mine is but they can take after either parent, mines dam was the dane and she is already going grey around her muzzle. But she has no hip issues so far or any health problems.

Three years older hereIMG_20200314_161727.jpg

Just a little yorkie poodle. No intimacy since I just dont want to and it would feel wierd since hes kind of just my pal. After I move out I know how I will live for sure

I so hope mine is but they can take after either parent, mines dam was the dane and she is already going grey around her muzzle. But she has no hip issues so far or any health problems.

Three years older hereView attachment 56548
Beautiful girl you have there, my lab girl is a cross as well although with a smaller breed.
I've always loved lab mixes especially with larger breeds, although they aren't so common here.

We have a Black Labrador and two Border Collies and yesterday, I asked a breeder for another Labrador from her next litter.
I love dogs, but 4 high energy doggos :gsd_whistle: do you have a large property/farm or are you taking them out for exercise around town? If the latter are you planning to walk them all together or do they have to take it in turns to go out and check their P-mail on the neighbourhood trees. :gsd_grin:

Back