What type and color underwear are you wearing?

There’s always been fewer women in the k9 world. there’s nothing wrong with a little creative writing

If you wouldn't disrespect a lady face to face like that as the second sentence you ever spoke to her, then you shouldn't do it hiding behind a keyboard. It wasn't creative, it was a perverted old man giving himself a laugh at the expense of someone he doesn't know

You should be embarrassed and ashamed

If you ever had a wife or daughter, would you want someone like you talking to them that way?

Hey I know where I’m coming from. And I’m definitely not hiding behind a keyboard, well who in this website would go up to a stranger and talk about bestiality? No one and you included.

Now I have said things in certain parties to a woman in that kinda way and I have to say it did go down quite well. No pun intended haha

Now I’m not going to give out any bad vibes, it’s just not what I chose to do because I’ve never met so many nice people than I have here. And I quite like it here.

Well Chiara the Italian style goddess, if you allow me to take my words back so that our future is filled with vine ripened tomatoes and fresh pasta. I apologies as take a bow before you.

Hey I know where I’m coming from. And I’m definitely not hiding behind a keyboard, well who in this website would go up to a stranger and talk about bestiality? No one and you included.

Now I have said things in certain parties to a woman in that kinda way and I have to say it did go down quite well. No pun intended haha

Now I’m not going to give out any bad vibes, it’s just not what I chose to do because I’ve never met so many nice people than I have here. And I quite like it here.

Well Chiara the Italian style goddess, if you allow me to take my words back so that our future is filled with vine ripened tomatoes and fresh pasta. I apologies as take a bow before you.
Thnx u for apology …..

I’ve just remembered the most beautiful song thanks to you. I’m sure you’ve heard Chiara by Andrea Bocelli, it has the loveliest melody. Do you know it?

Back