What toys would be recommended for a new anal user?

I recently bought a few hundred $ in sex toys because I felt like my career in sex work was inevitable...I got a doggy knot dildo I bounce on occasionally lol a horse cock dildo that I've gotten in bur very little bouncing...Got a few cock dildos to practice throating cocks..And got a few vibrators that I love..Spoiler alert, whether you're gay or straight, any guy who doesn't play with ass toys is missing out big time. It feels amazing <3

Fetishzone . Com has some really good toys. I like the sebastion is my favorite. I started with the small and recently upgraded to the medium.

If you're new to anal play my recommendation would be to start small and simple. Pay attention to the measurements of the toy you're getting, specifically its thickness. Draw out a circle on paper that matches that thickness and compare it to what you can already take; you don't want to go much larger if you're just starting out. If you're looking to work toward larger toys I'd recommend a toy with variable thickness, starting smaller at the tip and getting bigger as you go further down.

Another important factor is the lube you use. Personally, I find water based lubes dry way too quickly when I'm doing anal stuff with my toys. I recommend going for a water-oil hybrid lube (longer lasting than water based lube and easier cleanup than a pure oil lube). System-Jo has a good hybrid that I've been using for years.

Back