What toy to use without dog at home?

Barbara65

Lurker
Hey Guys! I don't have a dog atm and wondered if you have any recommendation on toys to use for myself? Are there any online stores to buy them? thx

Hi everyone. I'm looking to buy a dog dildo. Since the prices are sorta high I wanted advice on them. From this thread it seems that bad dragons Rex toy would be the best. Is that true? Also what size do you recommend? I LOVE taking big anal objects so of course I'm curious about the larger sizes. I also want to train to someday take the real thing. What sizes compare to which breeds of dogs?

The regular large size in a medium firm to firm would probably be most representative of a real German shepherd. The XL size would be the equivalent one of the biggest dogs on earth. To this date I have seen some close, but none quite as big.
Thank you! So you recommend size large for around a german shepherd. That sounds great! What about the toys knot? Is is a proper representation? I really want to be knotted and tied so I want a toy to practice with that will be as close as possible.

I can really recommend you the lagre Mundir from Neotori ! Great toy ,awesome quality reasonably priced and awesome costumer service ! They also have a huge collection of premade toys. Every two weeks they add new creations. 😍👍

if youd like to take the real thing, id check out exotic erotic's, they have life casted k9's, so exact silicone copies of doggy cocks! ^w^

Thank you! So you recommend size large for around a german shepherd. That sounds great! What about the toys knot? Is is a proper representation? I really want to be knotted and tied so I want a toy to practice with that will be as close as possible.
If you were still interested I could take some pics of my medium rex next to stuff for size reference. I would definitely recommend a firm tho, the medium firmness is too soft to properly ride.

Back