What to do when I don't want to have sex, but my dog wants.

M

MyDoggysGirl

Hi all 😁
I've just started this journey through zoophilia with my doggy. I love him and so far we've had sex three times (one almost a month ago and 2 times a couple days ago, the same day) and he's already started demanding it on a daily basis. Since I'm on my period (just 1-2 more days left I believe) I pref to not have intercourse, but he whines and tries to bend me over or mount me, depending on the position I am when he approaches me. He even tried to mount my sister a couple times and my mom one time.
Leaving aside me being scared they get suspicious, I'd like to do something for my dog to make him calm down a bit, also because, well... I don't like the idea of him trying to fuck other women.
Is there anything to be extra careful about when jerking him? I'd also like to try sucking him because it sounds like something sexy to do and I didn't dislike the taste of his sperm, but I have 0 experience with bjs, it seems difficult to find a suitable position (I'm petite but he's not that tall either), and tbh I don't have the courage haha

Anyone more experienced has some insights to share? I'd really appreciate that ☺️

Hi all 😁
I've just started this journey through zoophilia with my doggy. I love him and so far we've had sex three times (one almost a month ago and 2 times a couple days ago, the same day) and he's already started demanding it on a daily basis. Since I'm on my period (just 1-2 more days left I believe) I pref to not have intercourse, but he whines and tries to bend me over or mount me, depending on the position I am when he approaches me. He even tried to mount my sister a couple times and my mom one time.
Leaving aside me being scared they get suspicious, I'd like to do something for my dog to make him calm down a bit, also because, well... I don't like the idea of him trying to fuck other women.
Is there anything to be extra careful about when jerking him? I'd also like to try sucking him because it sounds like something sexy to do and I didn't dislike the taste of his sperm, but I have 0 experience with bjs, it seems difficult to find a suitable position (I'm petite but he's not that tall either), and tbh I don't have the courage haha

Anyone more experienced has some insights to share? I'd really appreciate that ☺️
in my exp if im on my period i find giving him a hand job the best way its nice and easy just close your hand around him and he gets on with it :) once he knots you can try giving him a bj if u wanted to

In some ways, it sounds like a good problem to have as many have been frustrated by their furry partners lack of interest in sex with them. Many others here have suggested that you establish a signal when sex is expected and okay. This is usually done in the form of a special shirt that you wear, a room where sex is confined to, a special blanket laid out for the purpose of fun, etc. After a few times, he will get the message and begin to associate the special item or place with playtime and should not try and initiate outside of it.

Good luck with your journey and there are quite a few very helpful and experienced people here.

Some obedience training would do him a lot of good. I know a lot of people mistakenly think it's hot when a stud dog takes the lead role.... but that is so wrong.
Your dog should not be able to demand anything from you. He needs to learn that there is a time and place. Just like they learn (hopefully) that they can't just come and take food off your table/plate because they want it.

I'll agree with k9guy, above. You need to let him know when it's appropriate, I will say be very gentle a dawg is much more sensitive than a human. He needs to know to signal you carefully. And also know you will take care of him if possible. I know very fine line. Not liking teaching him to sit. Have patience. Best advice I can give. Make a special room or shirt a signal that his advances are welcome. BTW when I said gentle, I meant with his doggy part. If using hand very gently start sliding his sheath back. As he gets more excited pull it behind his knot but always gently.

Some obedience training would do him a lot of good. I know a lot of people mistakenly think it's hot when a stud dog takes the lead role.... but that is so wrong.
Your dog should not be able to demand anything from you. He needs to learn that there is a time and place. Just like they learn (hopefully) that they can't just come and take food off your table/plate because they want it.
Ty I missed that one. I know how to train but trying to share is not so easy . Ty

DeBes darle mucho entrenamiento y tener claro que solo tu eres su perrita en celo. Y claro en tus días tu debes sentir exitacion y entrenalo diario y debes intentar con el dándote oral y darle órdenes
Good advice! In case you don't speak Spanish:
You must give her a lot of training and be clear that only you are her dog in heat. And of course in your days you must feel excited and train him daily and you must try with him giving you oral and giving him orders

in my exp if im on my period i find giving him a hand job the best way its nice and easy just close your hand around him and he gets on with it :) once he knots you can try giving him a bj if u wanted to
okay, so like, it won't make him uncomfortable if I stroke his dick..? I mean, if my hands are too dry etc...

In some ways, it sounds like a good problem to have as many have been frustrated by their furry partners lack of interest in sex with them. Many others here have suggested that you establish a signal when sex is expected and okay. This is usually done in the form of a special shirt that you wear, a room where sex is confined to, a special blanket laid out for the purpose of fun, etc. After a few times, he will get the message and begin to associate the special item or place with playtime and should not try and initiate outside of it.

Good luck with your journey and there are quite a few very helpful and experienced people here.
I'll agree with k9guy, above. You need to let him know when it's appropriate, I will say be very gentle a dawg is much more sensitive than a human. He needs to know to signal you carefully. And also know you will take care of him if possible. I know very fine line. Not liking teaching him to sit. Have patience. Best advice I can give. Make a special room or shirt a signal that his advances are welcome. BTW when I said gentle, I meant with his doggy part. If using hand very gently start sliding his sheath back. As he gets more excited pull it behind his knot but always gently.

idk, I'd feel bad for him if I trained him for sex. What I would like is for him to see me as the only female, since he's the only male I want in my life and in me. I realize it's hard to achieve and even harder if I don't "train" him, but I want him to get to that conclusion by himself. Also, I don't want to cockblock him...

Nah, no one stealing food here 😁

DeBes darle mucho entrenamiento y tener claro que solo tu eres su perrita en celo. Y claro en tus días tu debes sentir exitacion y entrenalo diario y debes intentar con el dándote oral y darle órdenes
Good advice! In case you don't speak Spanish:
You must give her a lot of training and be clear that only you are her dog in heat. And of course in your days you must feel excited and train him daily and you must try with him giving you oral and giving him orders
Ofc I want to be his only partner... though, as I said, at best I can teach him only this. About the sex, unless the context doesn't allow it or I'm not in the mood, he can have me whenever he wants. I'm the one who got him sexually interested in me, so I should take responsibilities imho

okay, so like, it won't make him uncomfortable if I stroke his dick..? I mean, if my hands are too dry etc...
The best method is to use his sheath as a sleeve. Stroke him with your hand outside his sheath. And when it feels like he's starting to swell up, you can pull his sheath behind the knot.
Never touching his sensitive cock directly. If you want a good visual, I have done a few full vids with my Saint stud doing the same. I can even link if you want to see.

The best method is to use his sheath as a sleeve. Stroke him with your hand outside his sheath. And when it feels like he's starting to swell up, you can pull his sheath behind the knot.
Never touching his sensitive cock directly. If you want a good visual, I have done a few full vids with my Saint stud doing the same. I can even link if you want to see.
Yes, if it's not a problem, I'd see them. I don't wanna do something wrong amd end up hurting my boy

I’ve got the same issues with my bf’s pups… they’re like demanding it whenever… they nvr listen to me just my bf. So when he’s not around I usually jus give in … but I’ll say … they can be very needy an want it lie a few hrs again n that makes it very difficult. I’ve literally been mounted in my back seat of my car cause they wanted it. 🤪

I’ve got the same issues with my bf’s pups… they’re like demanding it whenever… they nvr listen to me just my bf. So when he’s not around I usually jus give in … but I’ll say … they can be very needy an want it lie a few hrs again n that makes it very difficult. I’ve literally been mounted in my back seat of my car cause they wanted it. 🤪
the level of disrespect smh 😂

I usually just deny him access with a few stern no’s. If that doesn’t work I would separate him from me for a time if he’s really persistent.
hmm, but wouldn't this be like a punishment system for if he misbehaves? I'm not really knowledgeable tbh, so excuse me if I'm wrong 😅

Hey 💕 So if I can ask, the dogs wont listen to you and where is not your bf around, you just gave up and let them to mount you anytime they had a taste for you? 😲

Hi all 😁

hi there and i'm glad you made the step and you're liking your journey together into this. My advices could be the following:

1-Try to get more authority with him, i mean, this isn't about sex, but about authority, he must know when you say NO it's NO, and there are many ways without even opening your mouth to make him clear to understand, this is about basic behavior learning, you should get info online about how to get authority with him. This is basic when you're having a pet, and it's not about cruelty, dominance, or anything, it's just a basic understanding and to give and receive respect

2-The moment you and him are going to have intimate times, always perform it in the same place, with the same clothing, same time of the day if you can, it's important so he starts relating the "fun time" with certain stuff and his horniness doesn't trigger randomly, or at least he'll understand that on a certain time and with you giving certaing movements he'll get the idea

3-Always display love, but make him to know his place. He's a dog and he's living with humans. There's no thing as "alpha of the pack" neither about him to do what he wants, he must know he's in a society and where his limits end other's starts, and vice versa

4- About the bjs, always start jerking him off (i think you know how this work if you already mated with him) so, once he's hard as rock, you gotta start with some licking, maybe lolling your mouth or tongue around his shaft, that stuff, about putting it in your mouth at first so you'll see if he's comfortable with that (most dogs don't like receiving oral, but they do give lol)

Well, that's what i know, anything you wanna ask you can, you know we're open here to talk to you, btw, i'm glad you opened to our community, stay safe and i love how you and your dog have that connection

No. Not really. It’s no different then telling them no to food they can’t have or a simple time out.
oh, I see. From what I understood about the training post on this section of the forum, I thought it would have been a bad thing to do. Like, taking advantage or smthing.

hi there and i'm glad you made the step and you're liking your journey together into this. My advices could be the following:

1-Try to get more authority with him, i mean, this isn't about sex, but about authority, he must know when you say NO it's NO, and there are many ways without even opening your mouth to make him clear to understand, this is about basic behavior learning, you should get info online about how to get authority with him. This is basic when you're having a pet, and it's not about cruelty, dominance, or anything, it's just a basic understanding and to give and receive respect

2-The moment you and him are going to have intimate times, always perform it in the same place, with the same clothing, same time of the day if you can, it's important so he starts relating the "fun time" with certain stuff and his horniness doesn't trigger randomly, or at least he'll understand that on a certain time and with you giving certaing movements he'll get the idea

3-Always display love, but make him to know his place. He's a dog and he's living with humans. There's no thing as "alpha of the pack" neither about him to do what he wants, he must know he's in a society and where his limits end other's starts, and vice versa

4- About the bjs, always start jerking him off (i think you know how this work if you already mated with him) so, once he's hard as rock, you gotta start with some licking, maybe lolling your mouth or tongue around his shaft, that stuff, about putting it in your mouth at first so you'll see if he's comfortable with that (most dogs don't like receiving oral, but they do give lol)

Well, that's what i know, anything you wanna ask you can, you know we're open here to talk to you, btw, i'm glad you opened to our community, stay safe and i love how you and your dog have that connection
First of all, thank you for the detailed reply 😁
In my defence, I want to say that he usually listens to me, specially if I use an annoyed voice tone (for scolding) or a giddy tone (for "happy" things). Though this other thing is new for him and he's gotta learn too.

I'd like him to understand he can ask when he wants, except when x variable comes up. With x being "nota lone with me" or "asking other women". Also he should accept a no without whining like he's been doing these past days 😅
If he menages to learn this, I'm more than happy tbh

As for the rest of your reply, I bough some pairs of hot pants with a crotch zip that I planned on wearing when it's just me and him. Hope it'll help

First of all, thank you for the detailed reply 😁
In my defence, I want to say that he usually listens to me, specially if I use an annoyed voice tone (for scolding) or a giddy tone (for "happy" things). Though this other thing is new for him and he's gotta learn too.

Hey ! you're welcome ! i mean, i always try to focus and help people that need some advice, since i know how alone i felt when i started to learn about this topic, plus i also know how is it to be sorrounded by horny people that only want to romanctize the act just for their own pleasure and not actually focusin and you and your dog's welfare and pleasure, which is the focus of helping into this topic, to make a positive feedback and to let someone explore it and enjoy it along their animal partners.

The giddy tone is so cute lol :gsd_laughing:

I'd like him to understand he can ask when he wants, except when x variable comes up. With x being "nota lone with me" or "asking other women". Also he should accept a no without whining like he's been doing these past days 😅
If he menages to learn this, I'm more than happy tbh

Well... you two are new to start this steamy stuff, it's kinda logic that he'll get eager, but also by showing him no interest when he whines is a good signal to make him understand that he'll not get anything from that.

As for the rest of your reply, I bough some pairs of hot pants with a crotch zip that I planned on wearing when it's just me and him. Hope it'll help

Well, clothing is a huge yes when it comes to create that pattern that dogs may learn, and it works i can tell. Another user on here also made a pattern using slippers, you should check on her posts and maybe you could also maybe take some of her actions as an inspiration. On my side (with female dog and male dog as well) i never needed them, only doing the pattern and doing it slowly without taking many intercourses in short times (even though i'd love to do it more frequently lol)

Btw, i'm glad you replied to my post, hope it'll work and as i said before, anything you'd need, even a normal talk, i'm up for it

BIj het pijpen kun je proberen hem op zijn zijde te leggen en met je 1 hand wrijf je over zijn buik en met de andere hand wrijf je over zijn penis en wanneer deze hard word en eruit komt neem je hem achter de knot en kun je hem zachtjes pijpen.

Back