What thoughts do you have while knotted

I think about how great it feels to be that full of not just doggy cock, but cum too. I also think about how this is what makes me his bitch.

So I have seen some dog zoo videos where women can be knotted for upwards of fifteen minutes and sometimes longer and I found myself wondering what they think about or what's going through their mind once the thrusting is over and the dog is more still, but before he pulls out.
I've had a few times where I've wished he was able to give me his puppies, even though I know it's not genetically possible. But the thought of it happening really made my orgasm be even more intense.

The thoughts truly range with experience.
Beginners will first wonder what have they done when they realize the size. It’s truly a sensory overload. Then wonder how long they will be stuck while praying they aren’t discovered. Those fears rule with beginners.

Seasoned: you know what to expect. Your wet and ready for the full invasion while pushing back to him to get a deep knotting. Once you feel the sealing, you squeeze him to keep him deep. Once locked you keep squeezing and start humping on your own to keep the intense shockwaves going. At this point you can concentrate on feeling the heat difference and the constant twitching. This leads to nonstop orgasms depending on your imagination. He will always hard press into your cervix. This alone is super sensitive with all of the nerve endings around your cervix.

That depends on a male or female perspective.

For first timers. First thought is the pain is easing. Your curious if he stabbed you before brutally setting his knot. Then you feel the pressure and eyes pop open when he checks the tie and you realize the knot will not release. Then you wonder if you locked the door and if anyone is near. Then you can start to enjoy. After a moment, the idea enters your mind that he will never shrink and you pull hoping to force him to shrink. After some pain you realize you have to wait while sweating.

Experienced: you lube up. Push out to meet his thrust and relax as he sets. Then you can start flexing to massage him and slowly Rock to keep the sensations going while enjoying the twitching. You know you have secured everything and don’t worry about unexpected visitors.

Last edited:
Does this hurt or does it feel good?
It depends on the attention your cervix has experienced and how deep your stretched. When you have a sharp point being thrust very fast, hard and deep impacting your cervix. There is pain until you adjust. As your conditioning accepts his length, it’s much less pain and mostly goes away as your cervix conditions. As you know what to expect, the quick sharp pain becomes erotic and you look forward to it.

It depends on the attention your cervix has experienced and how deep your stretched. When you have a sharp point being thrust very fast, hard and deep impacting your cervix. There is pain until you adjust. As your conditioning accepts his length, it’s much less pain and mostly goes away as your cervix conditions. As you know what to expect, the quick sharp pain becomes erotic and you look forward to it.
That makes sense. Pleasure and pain mixed together into a very erotic experience.

Beginners will first wonder what have they done when they realize the size. It’s truly a sensory overload. Then wonder how long they will be stuck while praying they aren’t discovered. Those fears rule with beginners.

Seasoned: you know what to expect. Your wet and ready for the full invasion while pushing back to him to get a deep knotting. Once you feel the sealing, you squeeze him to keep him deep. Once locked you keep squeezing and start humping on your own to keep the intense shockwaves going. At this point you can concentrate on feeling the heat difference and the constant twitching. This leads to nonstop orgasms depending on your imagination. He will always hard press into your cervix. This alone is super sensitive with all of the nerve endings around your cervix.
And it's similar descriptions like these from women that made me imagine what it's like to experience this and wish I could, but would have to settle to hopefully meet and watch this described bliss on/in someone else.

Im curious what happens with the tie as he stays in longer. Does he pull out inflated or deflated? I only once saw a video with a fully deflated pullout.

I got knotted for 10 minutes for the first time a few days ago, I was thinking a mixture of hornyness and fear, fear only because it was the first time I felt actually stuck there, no matter how hard I pushed him, good thing I streched myself quite alot before letting my dog knot me. But it was the first time I came only for my dog being inside me, I didn't even need to touch myself, will do it again ;)

The first time it happened, I was taken by surprise by my sister's horny male dog and fucked anally. I had never thought about getting fucked by her dog before that, but it was happening and was feeling good, so I let him keep going. When he stopped and wasn't finished and was stuck inside me, I felt panic not knowing about the know and why we were stuck and wondered how long we would be stuck together. I felt fear and helplessness and thought I never wanted it to happen again. Before he was finished, I got a very good feeling from it. The next time he fucked me, I was wanting sex and to have him inside me again. I stayed calm and knew what to expect from the knot and was hoping that I would get the same good feeling again. Since I was more relaxed, I enjoyed the sex more the second time and was thinking I wanted it to happen again.

I think about this huge knot, how it fits inside my tight pussy and how the pressure and the knot are pressing against the entrance of my pussy, and I focus on giving in to the pleasure. This leads to continuous orgasms. He will always press firmly on my cervix. This in itself is super sensitive with all the nerve endings around the cervix.

Once the act became routine and most of my fears had faded with experience, I would think about how this was exactly what I had been wanting for however long it was in my mind to do it again since the time prior, and trying to enjoy every second of those minutes and being for him what he needed me to be.
That is absolutely beautiful!

The first time it happened, I was taken by surprise by my sister's horny male dog and fucked anally. I had never thought about getting fucked by her dog before that, but it was happening and was feeling good, so I let him keep going. When he stopped and wasn't finished and was stuck inside me, I felt panic not knowing about the know and why we were stuck and wondered how long we would be stuck together. I felt fear and helplessness and thought I never wanted it to happen again. Before he was finished, I got a very good feeling from it. The next time he fucked me, I was wanting sex and to have him inside me again. I stayed calm and knew what to expect from the knot and was hoping that I would get the same good feeling again. Since I was more relaxed, I enjoyed the sex more the second time and was thinking I wanted it to happen again.
And the cycle continues....😉

Back