What thoughts do you have while knotted

God, I feel full. That's nice. Mmm, that's really nice. Give him a squeeze. Yeah, that feels good. Drift and tune out for a bit. Repeat.

I haven't been knotted yet, but it's something I'm very curious about. I've been somewhat penetrated, but he didn't really get in there with the help of my host. I definitely want to try again, but does knotting hurt?

There would be a lot of different things I’d be thinking about. It just depended on the situation. Here are some thoughts I very much remember thinking about. Along with the obvious “omg this is so hot, I’m tied like a bitch, fuck yes, breed me baby” type of thoughts.

“God I hope I got the time for this and no one wakes up or comes home before I’m done”
“Fuck that feels so tight. I hope this lasts a good while.~”
“He’s panting so loudly. I hope that means he’s enjoying himself.”
“Please don’t move. Please don’t move. Please don’t move!”
“If only I could get pregnant from this. I could have his litter of puppies and be his proper bitch.”
“Oh fuck I can feel the tip in my cervix! Fucccck. It burns! It burns so much, but it feels so damn good. Yes baby. Fill this bitches womb with your breeding juice.~”
“My knees are starting to hurt. I knew I should have just grabbed a pillow.”
“Oh crap I forgot to grab the bowl for the pull out. I guess I just gotta cup my hand under there. Damnit…”
“Damn I can feel the spurts of cum still going. Just swirling inside me with each throb. I don’t think there’s any more room in there…”
“Aww. I can feel it going down. Just a few more minutes please!!!… fuck I forgot to catch the gush…”

There would be a lot of different things I’d be thinking about. It just depended on the situation. Here are some thoughts I very much remember thinking about. Along with the obvious “omg this is so hot, I’m tied like a bitch, fuck yes, breed me baby” type of thoughts.

“God I hope I got the time for this and no one wakes up or comes home before I’m done”
“If only I could get pregnant from this. I could have his litter of puppies and be his proper bitch.”
“Oh fuck I can feel the tip in my cervix! Fucccck. It burns! It burns so much, but it feels so damn good. Yes baby. Fill this bitches womb with your breeding juice.~”
“Oh crap I forgot to grab the bowl for the pull out. I guess I just gotta cup my hand under there. Damnit…”
“Damn I can feel the spurts of cum still going. Just swirling inside me with each throb. I don’t think there’s any more room in there…”
“Aww. I can feel it going down. Just a few more minutes please!!!… fuck I forgot to catch the gush…”
Do you need a husband? lol

You are going to make an awesome girfriend, long term partner, wife

I'm not sure you can ever have a sensible thought in that moment but my most frequent ones are along the lines of, "Did I definitely lock the front door" or "Is there a gap in those blinds".
I have those when I am just pleasuring myself and not alone in the house, Must be terrifying when knotted

"I hope the fire-alarm doesn't ring"
I have a paranoia with that, but most of the time I love every moment. It is the extremely filling sensation of his large member locked inside of me and being united as one with him that I find so sensual. Knowing that he is offering me his love nectar and that I will have the essence of his desire and love for me for days is also very taboo. I love that feeling and it truly excites me.
I don't really care about the mess afterwards. I don't care about any scratches I might have gotten. In that moment in time and space, it all revolves around us both being one.

That is so hot especially the tip touching your cervix.

So I have seen some dog zoo videos where women can be knotted for upwards of fifteen minutes and sometimes longer and I found myself wondering what they think about or what's going through their mind once the thrusting is over and the dog is more still, but before he pulls out.
I'm sure they are not doing their bills or budget planning

Last edited:

Wow awesome description. 🥰

my thoughts (next to the pleasure of course) mainly consist of thinking about when he'll pull out and how I'm gonna deal with his cum after pulling out (whether I'm gonna keep it leaking out of my ass into a bowl or onto a towel/the floor)

I am just thinking on that cock being stuck on my ass, so wet and tight, the cum slipping through my legs, it brings me mixed feelings while being so tired. I am also thinking about how my dog pants in my ear, so pleasing.

Back