What should I realistically expect for my first time?

FtmKnotLover

Tourist
I've made plans to meet up with an owner, I really want to get knotted but I don't what to get my hopes up. I've been waiting for this type of opportunity for a really long time so I've hyped it up a lot in my mind but I want to be realistic with myself by getting reality checks from people who've actually done it before.

Such as?

It's kind of hard to reality check someone for unrealistic ideas if they haven't said anything unrealistic, though this IS the internet and someone might be holding someones beer as we speak, lol.

IF the dog is very experienced, expect sex, if he isnt, go in realizing there might not be sex (with the dog, I mean, lol)

Relax and go into it with an open mind and NO expectations beyond the most obvious, which is that it's possible you'll get what you seek soon.

Such as?

It's kind of hard to reality check someone for unrealistic ideas if they haven't said anything unrealistic, though this IS the internet and someone might be holding someones beer as we speak, lol.
Sorry, guess I should have specified a bit as to what I would like to happen. Ideally I want to be fucked and knotted multiple times. He's a Saint Bernard so he's probably not going to have a lot of energy since they're a bigger breed and tend to be more laid back and calm.

IF the dog is very experienced, expect sex, if he isnt, go in realizing there might not be sex (with the dog, I mean, lol)

Relax and go into it with an open mind and NO expectations beyond the most obvious, which is that it's possible you'll get what you seek soon.
Thanks for the advice, I know he's got some experience, fingers crossed that he'll just need a bit if help and encouragement!

Sorry, guess I should have specified a bit as to what I would like to happen. Ideally I want to be fucked and knotted multiple times. He's a Saint Bernard so he's probably not going to have a lot of energy since they're a bigger breed and tend to be more laid back and calm.
I would just go ahead and taper that multiple times thought back a bit if I was you. Bigger dogs usually tend to be a LOT less energentic and quite often that includes sexually. EVERY dog is unique, mind you, but that's where the odds lay on that. The multiple aspect is also going to be GREATLY effected by the length of time you're in play, so to speak. It's true that the younger the dog, the more "active" they can be, just as the opposite is true.

If you'd said EXACTLY the same except when meeting a Jack Russell Terrier, I wouldn't even comment on that because those little fuckers are wound pretty tight, he might stick you 5 times in 5 hours, but a St Bernard is a different deal entirely, in my opinion, you'll be very very lucky to get 2 in that same 5 hours. Other opinions may vary.

All the more important for you to just be open to enjoying the experience without a whole lot of expectation.

Expect sex, expect to be excited, expect to be experiencing something you've wanted for a long time, and just start with that. Expect the things you KNOW are solid reality, and anything above that is a bonus, no? In short, don't overload the experience with expectations and take a chance that something you've presumably wanted for a long time comes out as disappointing because it didn't meet expectations. Go in without the weight, if that makes sense?

Last edited:
I would just go ahead a taper that multiple times thought back a bit if I was you. Bigger dogs usually tend to be a LOT less energentic and quite often that includes sexually. EVERY dog is unique, mind you, but that's where the odds lay on that. The multiple aspect is also going to be GREATLY effected by the length of time you're in play, so to speak. It's true that the younger the dog, the more "active" they can be, just as the opposite is true.

If you'd said EXACTLY the same except were meeting a Jack Russell Terrier, I wouldn't even comment on that because those little fuckers are wound pretty tight, he might stick you 5 times in 5 hours, but a St Bernard is a different deal entirely, in my opinion, you'll be very very lucky to get 2 in that same 5 hours. Other opinions may vary.

All the more important for you to just be open to enjoying the experience without a whole lot of expectation.

Expect sex, expect to be excited, expect to be experiencing something you've wanted for a long time, and just start with that. Expect the things you KNOW are solid reality, and anything above that is a bonus, no? In short, don't overload the experience with expectations and take a chance that something you've presumably wanted for a long time comes out as disappointing because it didn't meet expectations. Go in without the weight, if that makes sense?
Thank you so much for this, I'll make sure to keep it the back of my mind. The basic plan is to go with the flow and see what happens, of course there's going to be a part of me that will have my hopes up. I think I just needed someone to tell me this, put the frame on the picture, if you know what I mean.

I do. I was new and excited once too. And I occasionally get to still see new and excited from the other side of the table now. In general, what I've told you is the same kind of stuff I tell new females I'm meeting for their first knots. Relax, go with the flow, it's just sex, you've had sex before, sex with a new partner is ALWAYS exciting, this is no different, be THAT excited and expect the sex to at the very least, be good.

I do that because I want the first knot to be something they will always remember fondly and because I've heard too many "My first knot was terrible" stories over the years. MOST, if not all of those stories about being terrible had nothing to do directly with overexpecting, mostly they were just poor choices regarding who was there, but, that's beside the point, which is to relax, be mellow, enjoy the experience at face value. Any result better than "average" is a good deal and likely a good memory. And, at the end of the day, that's all anyone really wants as a minimum anyway.

Good luck! Relax and be mellow.

@Dogdaddy69 said pretty much all the important stuff. i'm just gonna add that you should make 100% sure this is what you really want, you can't get unfucked by a dog later.

also keep in mind one important thing, male dogs are very selfish sex partners and once they start going they will keep going regardless of your input on the matter. i highly advice wearing a shirt at least. scratches can and will happen and he won't care where his paws end up when he grips you (especially such a powerful breed as a bernard) and believe me, having a dew claw stuck against your rib all they way through the "deathgrip" they do once they hit the mark and start going can kill the vibe rather quickly.

you claimed he's experienced so this shouldn't be an issue, but some boys take a few tries to hit their mark. being hit right on the rim with the penis bone is pretty painful.

good luck and do try to have a good time.

@Dogdaddy69 said pretty much all the important stuff. i'm just gonna add that you should make 100% sure this is what you really want, you can't get unfucked by a dog later.

also keep in mind one important thing, male dogs are very selfish sex partners and once they start going they will keep going regardless of your input on the matter. i highly advice wearing a shirt at least. scratches can and will happen and he won't care where his paws end up when he grips you (especially such a powerful breed as a bernard) and believe me, having a dew claw stuck against your rib all they way through the "deathgrip" they do once they hit the mark and start going can kill the vibe rather quickly.

you claimed he's experienced so this shouldn't be an issue, but some boys take a few tries to hit their mark. being hit right on the rim with the penis bone is pretty painful.

Thanks, I'll be sure to keep on a hoodie to give me a bit more protection since they're usually ticker in material

I think the best advice is that it is like regular sex - you usually are scared, but after the fact you are amazed and love it (thats the repeating theme here for women)

and being st.brenard he is big, so probebly ocuipped , so - lucky you🤭

So did you get your experience? A St. Bernard is quite a jump from lets say a pitbull. I would always meet a person in public for coffee etc, before ever agreeing to do anything. Be safe young man...

Very good insight ty

I do. I was new and excited once too. And I occasionally get to still see new and excited from the other side of the table now. In general, what I've told you is the same kind of stuff I tell new females I'm meeting for their first knots. Relax, go with the flow, it's just sex, you've had sex before, sex with a new partner is ALWAYS exciting, this is no different, be THAT excited and expect the sex to at the very least, be good.

I do that because I want the first knot to be something they will always remember fondly and because I've heard too many "My first knot was terrible" stories over the years. MOST, if not all of those stories about being terrible had nothing to do directly with overexpecting, mostly they were just poor choices regarding who was there, but, that's beside the point, which is to relax, be mellow, enjoy the experience at face value. Any result better than "average" is a good deal and likely a good memory. And, at the end of the day, that's all anyone really wants as a minimum anyway.

Good luck! Relax and be mellow.
Also very good insight ty

Back