What name should I put on my horny puppy?

imSoSorry

Tourist
He is such a cutie, always wanting to try hump my arm, haha...

But at the same time, he always stand by my side like his is "protecting your female", haha...

But I really don't know what name should I put on my new partner... Can anyone help me out? Pretty Please?

Attachments

• bf0727b5-3f7a-408a-8544-b55bedec61ca.jpg
    bf0727b5-3f7a-408a-8544-b55bedec61ca.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 59
I'd have to know more about u to make a good recommendation for names. U male or female , what type of relationship u plan to have with ur pup?, lol

I'd have to know more about u to make a good recommendation for names. U male or female , what type of relationship u plan to have with ur pup?, lol
No problem! Also, thanks for wasting your precious time with this, this is very kind of you! So... I'm a male, the dog is a male too, and I would like to hava a romantic relationship with him in the future...

For some reason when I look at him I feel like he's some sort of F name. Felix or maybe Fez, something starting with a F.

A juxtaposed name would be fun and cute. a polite sweet name for the little humpy nibbly pup. He little like a mini bear he should be called Paddington.

Also TUSK since he is a ferocious little smush lol

Remember dont treat him like a human. Instead treat him as a creature who has needs and such. If he goes for a female dont take it personal.

Bumble i would say his name would be.

I may not sound so nice but i don't want to shut up about it.

1. Why did you get a dog and not choose a name before?😅

2. That's a puppy. Ofc he'll bite shit because he's probably teething rn! You need to teach him what to chew on and what not.
I don't want to assume you don't train him, but i still want to remind you (and every reader i guess) that training is essential for both of your safety and relationship. Your dick might like him being "such an aggressive stud" but you really don't want that.

Bumble i would say his name would be.
I agree with this, that's an amazing name

Back