What Mythical Creature Would You Have Sex With?

What mythical/fantasy creature(s) would you have sex with?

• Total voters
if it was safe, i'd give them all a try. dragon would be tentative only if its smaller and preferably no flame breath. If its safe and no harm can come about, who wouldn't give it a shot? Though it would have to be a mildly attractive version, some things an be intimidating or scary and if any of their parts are confusing or too large then no. also don't foget satyrs goat man phil from hercules is one

Werewolves are so incredibly hot, and I have seen a couple that would send my sex pheromone level through the roof.

I love unicorns too, and if I had been Voldemort, someone might have caught me sucking the unicorn's dick to see if that bodily fluid would reverse aging. All in the interest of science, of course. Yeah, right! I just like sucking unicorn dick.

I never thought werewolf would be so popular! I think when I made the poll, werewolf was just a last minute add-on.
That's because for a lot of canine lovers the idea of a warewolf is like the best of both worlds and quite frankly amazingly hot. Without wanting to put words in your mouth, it's possibly how you might feel if you came across a talking pony who wanted to be your friend out in a paddock one day.

I'd fuck a Minotaur... I'm usually a top but to be honest I would let one rearrange my insides with his dick

Attachments

• minotauros-1(1).jpg
    minotauros-1(1).jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 2
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2
Back