What Mythical Creature Would You Have Sex With?

What mythical/fantasy creature(s) would you have sex with?

• Total voters
My choices would be:
-Unicorn - because I love mares, and a Unicorn Mare would be like making love to the most intangible dream
-Pegasus - falls along the same lines as the Unicorn Mare, but this mare can fly
-Minotaur - only if said Minotaur is actually a Holstaurus or a bovine girl with gigantic mamms that I can feed from whenever I want
-Other - Centaurides, because I love Centaur girls, and it's the biggest dream I've had

All of the above plus a Lamia, Arachne, Harpy an Argonian would be interesting as well as would a Khajeet.

Werewolf would be my number 1. But Griffin and Hippogriff also sound really hot and would be my second pick... Dragon and Phoenix wold be the most exotic but my third pick.

If it's fantasy we're talking about, I'd like to fuck a wolf sized Kitsune please!? A werewolf would also be very interesting too!

If mythical creatures existed, I’d be all about that unicorn pussy. Those horny horses are sexy as hell. Of course I’d also love to go exotic and bone a dragoness, but I’d prefer not to get eaten in the process.

Huuum not expecting having the Hippocamp :love:as an option! Nighter the hippogriff! ?
Respect, respect!!

The first thing that came to mind after reading through the options was Other - Demigorgon from Stranger Things... Yeah, um, nevermind. :LOL:

Odd that Centaur or Satyr were not options.

The Satyr had horse like qualities of horse ears, horse legs (biped) and a tail, which was reduced to essentially a human man, with horse ears and a tail, and a constant erection. Roman depictions were more goat like.

Centauroi(singular centauros) have retained their horse body, and torso/head of a man or woman. Most of the depictions of centauroi have been male. The female form wold be centauride(plural centaurides)

Odd that Centaur or Satyr were not options.

The Satyr had horse like qualities of horse ears, horse legs (biped) and a tail, which was reduced to essentially a human man, with horse ears and a tail, and a constant erection. Roman depictions were more goat like.

Centauroi(singular centauros) have retained their horse body, and torso/head of a man or woman. Most of the depictions of centauroi have been male. The female form wold be centauride(plural centaurides)
A fellow centaur lover, I see...

Kudos for using "centauride," not too many people know that word.

Well... minotaurs and werewolves have always been on my top list, dragons are a close second.
I forgot to add the 'other' choice, because I also love the werepig(?) from the last hellboy movie :pig_love:

Back