What Mythical Creature Would You Have Sex With?

What mythical/fantasy creature(s) would you have sex with?

• Total voters
Thought about it with Mermaids🧜‍♀️ and also the Gorgon (the woman with snake hair) although would have to keep my eyes closed because she would turn me into stone. 😱

I would have sex with a centaur. That was the first one that popped in my head when I thought about it.

I didn't realize that you could pick more than one, so I only picked werewolf after deliberation. Think about it, if it's one of those werewolves that is in control, you could have it bite you so you would also be a werewolf; which is probably a fantasy for at least 1/4 of the people on this site. You get a giant knotted cock, or a puffy canine pussy depending on your sex which would make the sex with it even more enjoyable, because of how sensitive a canine penis is, a sexy wolf ass regardless of your sex, plus regeneration and immortality. It would be amazing to see how it feels to knot someone or to have a pussy made for knotting.

Things I would fuck in the "Other" category... Horse satyr, centaur, dire wolf, were(bear, deer, horse, or big cat).
Ok well now I'm turned on haha. You've triggered my transformation kink.

Also I have to agree with "Satyr" I think Satyrs are very attractive

There are many excellent options here, such as werewolf, unicorn, and Pegasus. I particularly enjoyed someone's mention of Cerberus and centaurs. But I went with the Minotaur. As a pretty much life-long fan of mythology, one of the pictures of the muscular bull-man hybrid in a book I had growing up always seemed to stir something deep inside me and cause some excitement! It might be because of how I imagine the absolute domination he would exert over his partner.

Back