What Mythical Creature Would You Have Sex With?

What mythical/fantasy creature(s) would you have sex with?

• Total voters
All above or course! But if i had to pick
Dragon, Werewolf, Minotaur and picked other which would be a fiend from Witcher

I didn't realize that you could pick more than one, so I only picked werewolf after deliberation. Think about it, if it's one of those werewolves that is in control, you could have it bite you so you would also be a werewolf; which is probably a fantasy for at least 1/4 of the people on this site. You get a giant knotted cock, or a puffy canine pussy depending on your sex which would make the sex with it even more enjoyable, because of how sensitive a canine penis is, a sexy wolf ass regardless of your sex, plus regeneration and immortality. It would be amazing to see how it feels to knot someone or to have a pussy made for knotting.

Things I would fuck in the "Other" category... Horse satyr, centaur, dire wolf, were(bear, deer, horse, or big cat).

I want Fenrir to knot me... I'm not sure I would survive the experience but I'm sure I'd have earned my place in the Hall of Heros for even attempting such a feat!

I want Fenrir to knot me... I'm not sure I would survive the experience but I'm sure I'd have earned my place in the Hall of Heros for even attempting such a feat!
why would you wanna be an einherjar? It sucks. All the sexy beasts are on the other side..

why would you wanna be an einherjar? It sucks. All the sexy beasts are on the other side..

Simply so I could say I did it. ? Althought, though my beliefs, I'd be seen more as a Ulfheonar so I'd be more likely be taken by Geri and Freki.

Simply so I could say I did it. ? Althought, though my beliefs, I'd be seen more as a Ulfheonar so I'd be more likely be taken by Geri and Freki.

ugh.. Yeri and Freki.. These two blasted traitors..
But if lapdogs are your thing, you should probably serve Oudin rather than Tur

ugh.. Yeri and Freki.. These two blasted traitors..
But if lapdogs are your thing, you should probably serve Oudin rather than Tur
I wouldn't say lapdogs are my thing... although my old boy thought he was one (all 12 stones of him) but I digress. I guess it's more a thing of wanting to feel loved and in companionship more than dominated... although admittedly, I'm still learning and a bit fuzzy on all the ins and outs of Asatru ledgends and lore.

A female centuar hands down! Best pussy and also she can tell you how she likes it.

I.e.: your not as big as a horse, but a horse can't make me cum like you, you little human
You!

Well if you get sent there, stop at purgatory and see Cerberus!

Of the choices Warewolf would be tops with unicorn and pegasus a good second. The one not there that would have promise is a female centaur, especially if she is short enough in back or my arms long enough to be able to fondle her breasts ans I plow he horsey rear

Of the choices Warewolf would be tops with unicorn and pegasus a good second. The one not there that would have promise is a female centaur, especially if she is short enough in back or my arms long enough to be able to fondle her breasts ans I plow he horsey rear
Get a friend and tag team her.

In the classic definition I'd have to go werewolf. Something about the feminine lupin form does it for me. However if there are any Forgotten Realms fans who have read a certain series of books there is a pair of shapeshifting dragon sisters who are rather promiscuous. I'm not into dom/sub but in that case I would submit to anything they wanted.

Back