What made you know you'd like a certain TV series. (Things like TWD)

For me, it would be the scene near the end of the first episode of The Strain season 1, the morgue scene, sweet Caroline playing in the background, getting louder and louder, the guy taking the heart out of the body, the gurney falling in the background, the heart producing warms that try to enter his hand, he gets it out but....it's too late, and tons of Strigoi pile ontop of him. The 2nd thing was at the end of episode 2...or 3, when the girl is in the tub, and her mouth tentacle... sucker... whatever latches onto her fathers neck, it's just so well directed and creepy as hell. Plus the "Feelers" they really really sent chills down my spine, as well as the Eikhorst, the Nazi who's also a head Strigoi

Last edited:
Saw a meme for "Harley Quinns the animated series" that made me almost piss myself... Now I've seen it so much I can actually mimic bane to the point people get me to do it randomly... "Damn you chicken satay! I will blow you up!"

Also can we debate weather or not bane should get his own spin off?? He is the absolute best and I'm founding a new religion centred around him and all his glory

Back