What Made You Break Up?

X

xcitedpup

Sometimes you find that zoo partner, but things don't work out. What made you break up with your partner despite having the same affinity for zoo?

In my case, she loved the dog so much that it got in the way of our daily lives. After a year, I felt neglected and broke off the relationship. I would rather be alone than unhappy with someone

Thats pretty horrible. Relationships are supposed to be what connects the partners is what is important there. the selfishness overrode that. that isnt your fault you may need to search again but you will find someone worth cherishing along with your animal mates

My 3rd ex was the closest I would have ever gotten to having a zoo partner, as she confided in me about her unfulfilled desire to experience a dog knot, and I likewise confided in her in wanting to try a mare.

She left me because I was hesitant to follow her to the farm life...because I've had a horrible childhood experience with the farm environment. I guess I'm just useless to her.

This was 4 years ago, and I'm still alone.

Monogamous people do not realize when they add a 4-legged partner to the mix, you become POLYAMOROUS and need to treat the relationship that way. Poly rules apply. Doesn't matter if your metamour is a Great Dane or filly, you are no longer monogamous and if you treat the relationship as such, it... will... fail.

Mine was simple. Had a partner for 10 years. We were into zoo together. Had a dog and a bitch. She cheated (while in an open relationship - yeah go figure) and that was it. Took the bitch. But I found out 10 years with someone is a long time

Monogamous people do not realize when they add a 4-legged partner to the mix, you become POLYAMOROUS and need to treat the relationship that way. Poly rules apply. Doesn't matter if your metamour is a Great Dane or filly, you are no longer monogamous and if you treat the relationship as such, it... will... fail.
The problem is the lack of communication - if you go into the relationship expecting to be loved as much as the other but aren't, it's neglect. It becomes unhealthy to stay at that point, not unless it was known that you'd be 2nd from the get-go.

The problem is the lack of communication - if you go into the relationship expecting to be loved as much as the other but aren't, it's neglect. It becomes unhealthy to stay at that point, not unless it was known that you'd be 2nd from the get-go.
I've never had a multi relationship that was hierarchical, other than the first one (spectacular crash... and... BURN!). Egalitarian relationships have always been easier.

I've never had a multi relationship that was hierarchical, other than the first one (spectacular crash... and... BURN!). Egalitarian relationships have always been easier.
Define egalitarian, one person's version of egalitarian is another person's hierarchy.

Define egalitarian, one person's version of egalitarian is another person's hierarchy.
I have two wives. Neither is primary.
Often in such relationships, there is a "Primary partner" and a "Secondary".

Back