What kind of breed do you recommend?

AkBabyLexie

Tourist
I was wondering what kind of dog is your favorite? Either to play with or just for companionship. I’m looking at getting another dog after my chihuahua passed not too long ago.

Like Pez said, you should get a dog that fits your lifestyle and what you want in a companion. That being said, I think Great Danes are awesome dogs. They’re big goofs, and generally friendly to everyone. They are also huge cuddle bugs, so if you want a dog that will snuggle right up next to you a Dane is a great option. I may be a little bias, but Great Danes will probably always be my favorite breed.

I have a soft spot for Rotties. I wanted one for years and about 2 years ago my BF and I adopted one that a friend found and never found the owners. He came uncut too so that was a nice surprise. ;)

what breed would anyone recommend for me for my size im 8in and personally was going to get a german sheppard but would any other breed be better

If you want a female dog for vaginal intercourse, get at least something in the size of a German Shepherd if you measure 8 inches.
Bigger would be better. Depending on diameter and your patience / foreplay GSD might work.

A Great Dane / Irish Wolfhound wouldn't have any problem with that size, but some of the medium sized dogs might feel not comfortable with that outside the heat (and even then).

I just got a border collie lab mix,
Hopefully she when grown with be my mate but I'd not I still got Raven

Reading all this with interest.
Want to get an older dog at least a year old.
Want to get one that needs love and attention.
All this has been helpful in deciding

Even if Calandra don't accept me I know Raven fully does she is the best dog she is part Dutch hound coyote Chihuahua, I know all over hoes she's the best mixed breed ever, her personality is so unique and dangerous I bet I've received over 20 stitches and Staples do you love in her are you know what I am drunk but she loves me and I just had the best sex ever

I
Ciao per la mia esperienza il migliore, il più equilibrato, è il Pastore Tedesco, sotto tutti i punti di vista, dimensioni non eccessive, pulito e una volta capito il tutto ti salta graffiandoti pochissimo. Se poi vuoi emozioni forti, leccate bavose, graffi ovunque, tirate a destra e sinistra, etc, insomma rude e dimensioni notevoli, prendi Cane Corso o mastiff.... li adoro :amore:
Yeah, I kind of watched a Great Dane or mastiff, but I’m not such about their personalities and if they’d fit my lifestyle. Plus I’m probably going to get an apartment, so they might not be allowed

You have to match the companion to your life style. Activities running jogging, couch potato, out of the house, apartment a lot, barking, shedding, food cost, vet etc. Your companion can, will and should become family and more than a pet.

Back