What kind of animals do you have?

I do breed horses, but I collect my stallions even when not breeding. As I stated above, just to give them sexual relief. I would hate not having hands to be able to jerk off with, so feel sorry for stallions that don't get a regular helping hand.
Just out of curiosity, how often do you relieve them? I'm guessing at least once a month, but i've never owned equines.
How about the mares? Ever slip a finger or two in there from time to time, outside of normal breeding time?

For the boys, it's rare these days due to lack of help here. The mares, never. :(
Just out of curiosity, how often do you relieve them? I'm guessing at least once a month, but i've never owned equines.
How about the mares? Ever slip a finger or two in there from time to time, outside of normal breeding time?

Last edited:
On topic this time:
I have a pibble male (14 weeks old) , a livestock guardian dog (maremma) male 1 year old, and a small flock of 4 male 5 female sheep that are to skittish to really approach. The maremma enjoys a good handjob every now and then, hes not into letting me near his tail hole for anything though.

We own various animals, Ferret , guinea pigs, cats, ducks. And we’ve owned two (female ,as non-practise) dogs in the past, hamsters, chickens, a bird, few goldfish.

I’ve also got around 5 to 10 years experience with horses, but never owned them myself.

I am currently keeper/steward to nine equine companions/lovers. In the past I also have tended canines and felines as companions having had an intimate relationship with one canine (Great Dane) bitch. These days I'm equine exclusive although I do find a handful of other species attractive.

Been taking care of some Koi for a few years now. They stay in an outdoor pond, and it's pretty relaxing to jusr sit and watch them.
I watch Koi, too. Water tank for horses.

No one even knew there were live fishes until I became a complete ass and insisted that my mare's water tank be cleaned.

Golly gosh - clean water for horses. Who could have imagined?

BUT - this is where I become extremely stupid -

The Koi stays.

My mare is good with it. I trust her judgement.

Back