What is your "perfect zoo world" idea?

alisacolato

Tourist
Besides of being able to express my love for horses and mares freely. I would really love to understand animals, like being able to actually communicate with them. I would die to live in a world like that

As someone who isn't THAT into sex...
Id love for a world where humans and animals can just coexist. I know it's realistically impossible in many ways, but imagine a world where apartment managers dont just reject all pets no matter what, or where you could take your goat partner to the store with you, or bring your dog to a movie.
I want to take my turkey girlfriend to a local restaurant with some nice outdoor seating and just chill together watching others go by.

I mean, i guess i could do that now... but then id be a massive weirdo.

I would just love if we could communicate with animals. Either by actual speech or allow each other to read the others mind.

A world, where it is not seen as a bizarre fetisch by kinksters, so you can getting to know actual zoos, and don't have to deal with all the horn dogs, who often have no clue about zoophilia at all.

a world were their average lifespan aligns with ours, aren't seen as objects or property and even if we totally can communicate with body language had the ability to talk. just to throw all the "animals can't consent" bullshit out the window. a world where we and animals coexist so well, you totally can take your partner with you wherever.

I would really love to understand animals, like being able to actually communicate with them
Most likely you are already capable of a surprising amount of communication with a number of animals.

We are born with non-verbal brains. Usually, though, they are relegated to the wayside once we learn to speak and use the power of symbols in our thoughts. Those wisps of "intuition" are the remnants of our "animal consciousness." Instead of trying to send/receive words, try "feeling" what they are saying (they're likely already listening to your non-verbal signals).

Studying works regarding equine body language will help, but do not expect to communicate natively. Horses see differently than humans, we don't have the "fire of movement" vision they do. A shimmer in their coat means a lot to them and I can't even notice. Dogs use scent markings I'm glad that I can't detect.

I've never been able to "issue orders" non-verbally. But what animals have taught me has deeply enriched my life and, in fact, saved it. Best of luck on your journey.

If there only would be a real scientist , whod make a world wide breaking discovery, on bestiality wierdly(because why the hell not;) ) . And the thing is, that ppl whod have been in a part of action, allso the ppl whod been in scenes action took place, but are enjoying em erotically, by looking the act. They allso get a wierd dopamine kind of a blast. So every zoo ppl who are enjoying that special kind of a art, are 50-80% healthier, prob. live much longer. Allso are happyer, and when doing it dayly bases will get rid of the problems caused by genes.
wonder whos gonna be the first suprise, around our close circle of ppl. long known friend/someone in family or smth. ? who have been on "screen saver mode " whole time , on "zoo" topics. And other thing is, how many there would be bestiality fans after the huge world wide announcement. (funny to think even, the numbers will go so high, that in random places all around ppl just enjoyng emself , normaly just as easely like sending an e-mail or smth.)
its a slippery road for now , first positive comment comes out near our close ones(there will be allways the one person ,who will make thouse 1-2 words u sayd a 2 page news,and tryes to annaunce everybody) and, theres not going back sadly. Im sure a lot of ppl in around us now ,my opinion are on screen saver, and if it somehow normalizes world widely ,like it was in 60s-80s , ppl def. start to wake up , even if it means only for that person by telling "Actually im not against of it,for real!"
funny brain fart in my brain(another "lets make world a better place" signs) :))

A few dogs, a few mares, a large property to keep them on, and the money to stay there.

That would be my ideal zoo world.

Perfect zoo world idea… hmm
1: being able to speak and understand them
2: it was widely accepted and could be openly and publicly practiced (albeit in specific places just to keep that thrill of doing it in non designated areas)
3: I’d have a beautiful mare, a handsome male dog, and a gorgeous female dog. (Maybe a couple other lovelies)
4: being able to have offspring with them.

in my perfect "zoo world" I would be able to be mounted by a stallion without dying, hehe, be able to make them cum over and over again, and that horses have an almost insatiable lust after humans.

To be a female human that's capable of birthing dogs, then to be locked in a kennel with a bunch of horny male dogs and to be bred over and over and pissed on until I end up pregnant with puppies then to birth them and breastfeed them until they are old enough to eat solid food

Back