What is the best canine cumming dildo?

XAlphaX

Tourist
I love the idea of being knotted and getting a massive load dumped straight into you, what dildos do you recommend to satisfy this type of craving? Also! Try to keep the price around 100$ if possible.

Anything Bad Dragon with a cum tube. If all you want is a cheap injector they even offer the Little Squirts line which is little more than a sculpted small sized plug with a cum tube.

Hate to be "that guy" but save the money and get one from Elypse Art. Hands down BEST and most realistic k9 dildo out there. Add the squirting-inflatable option for a cum tube. They even have directions to fill the knot with water so you can get that hot feeling. I felt hard pressed spending that much but my god is it what you're looking for and worth it. Google the name and you'll find their site. Theres 3 other options they have not pictured on the sight. 1 is smaller and the other 2 are larger than the biggest shown.
Also the reason for my decision was at the time BD wasn't taking orders for cumtubes for some reason. Dont know if that's still a factor.

Hate to be "that guy" but save the money and get one from Elypse Art. Hands down BEST and most realistic k9 dildo out there. Add the squirting-inflatable option for a cum tube. They even have directions to fill the knot with water so you can get that hot feeling. I felt hard pressed spending that much but my god is it what you're looking for and worth it. Google the name and you'll find their site. Theres 3 other options they have not pictured on the sight. 1 is smaller and the other 2 are larger than the biggest shown.
Also the reason for my decision was at the time BD wasn't taking orders for cumtubes for some reason. Dont know if that's still a factor.
I might have to add one to my collection later on, because it sounds amazing

We got Neo and love it. I'm looking at upgrading to a larger/ longer one for myself but you can also buy larger plungers on Amazon and have a very large, hefty cumload available. I believe it just comes with a large bulb but I have 2 tube injectors from other toys I have so I use those. And the pictures on the site are good but I feel the color and pattern is better in person. Great customer service too btw.
Best of luck and happy filling :husky_wink:

We got Neo and love it. I'm looking at upgrading to a larger/ longer one for myself but you can also buy larger plungers on Amazon and have a very large, hefty cumload available. I believe it just comes with a large bulb but I have 2 tube injectors from other toys I have so I use those. And the pictures on the site are good but I feel the color and pattern is better in person. Great customer service too btw.
Best of luck and happy filling :husky_wink:
Do you buy the liquid refills, or do you make your own? What exactly is it??

Do you buy the liquid refills, or do you make your own? What exactly is it??
I was using Doc Johnsons sploog juice but I just picked up Master Series brand "jizz". By itself its thick like the real thing. They add a "musky smell" to it. Some love it. I'm eh. Doesnt smell like my cum or any cum I've had but everyone's a little different. You can dilute both brands with water to work better in squirting dildos. Doc johnson you can use straight up but I just played with the master series and HAVE to dilute for use in a squirting toy but looks and feels great. (Just a splash of water. I did like 3/4 of a tube lube and 1/4 water and shook)
Hope this helps!

I was using Doc Johnsons sploog juice but I just picked up Master Series brand "jizz". By itself its thick like the real thing. They add a "musky smell" to it. Some love it. I'm eh. Doesnt smell like my cum or any cum I've had but everyone's a little different. You can dilute both brands with water to work better in squirting dildos. Doc johnson you can use straight up but I just played with the master series and HAVE to dilute for use in a squirting toy but looks and feels great. (Just a splash of water. I did like 3/4 of a tube lube and 1/4 water and shook)
Hope this helps!
Thanks for the info.....very informative. I’ve always wondered and this seemed like an appropriate place to ask.

Back