What is something that you tried but should have remained a fantasy?

todeshund

Lurker
So we have a thread "What is a turn on for you that surprises you?" - but what is a fantasy you had that surprisingly wasn't as great when you tried it?

I thought I was into watersports, nutted just before having my gf pee into my mouth but as soon as she started I realised it was better in fantasy than in practice. Had intended to swallow it but I hated the taste and then I kind of had to let it dribble out of my mouth. Post nut clarity really be like that sometimes. I have no intention to try it again but thinking about it is still a turn on. Maybe I'm in the minority of people who don't enjoy it around here by the sounds of some posts haha

What's something you thought would be hot but wasn't in practice?

Rimming with my dog (with me doing him). Neither of us liked it, so we just never repeated it. But we enjoyed it very much with roles reversed.
But hey, it's still an experience, at least now you know one more thing about yourself

Licking a not so freshly washed pussy.
Honestly, it really wasn't as gross as it might sound like now but it was still quite a turn-off.
I think I enjoyed it in my fantasy before because it's so pervy lol

Licking a not so freshly washed pussy.
Honestly, it really wasn't as gross as it might sound like now but it was still quite a turn-off.
I think I enjoyed it in my fantasy before because it's so pervy lol
How long are we talking? If it's been a couple of days, no thanks.

Anal and male dog.
Although I didn't regret any of them, I didn't like them and didn't become a favorite. I don't understand what other people like about it, but the lack of attraction is probably the reason.
Fortunately, I didn't make a bigger mistake.

Being naked outdoors
I was often curious what it was like, when trying it I become more worried someone might catch me with their phone
So I never do it after that

So we have a thread "What is a turn on for you that surprises you?" - but what is a fantasy you had that surprisingly wasn't as great when you tried it?

I thought I was into watersports, nutted just before having my gf pee into my mouth but as soon as she started I realised it was better in fantasy than in practice. Had intended to swallow it but I hated the taste and then I kind of had to let it dribble out of my mouth. Post nut clarity really be like that sometimes. I have no intention to try it again but thinking about it is still a turn on. Maybe I'm in the minority of people who don't enjoy it around here by the sounds of some posts haha

What's something you thought would be hot but wasn't in practice?
The difference in libido pre nut and post nut are worlds apart. Several times I tell my wife Im going to nut inside her and then eat it out of her. Once I finish I'm like... yea no. Lol.

having sex with a person i barely knew and didn't click with wasn't any fun. i was young and just wanted to get laid, but a lesson was learned: sex isn't about the act, it's about the chemistry between people. i know that sounds obvious but as a teen i didn't really understand that. still really fresh in my memory after all these years.
Sex outdoors, I was too nervous to enjoy it in real life lol
very understandable. i only did it once, and it took some convincing to get my partner to relax — but during the act he slowly got so lost in the rhythm that any fear of being caught faded away into the background.

Not my fantasy but ex wantes someone to choke her, i regrettably said yes (im not really into bdsm) and when i actually squeezed while cumming she freaked out and yelled at me mid nut.
Never wanted to choke someone and still dont really.
Yeah bdsm has to be on same level.

i dont like to call things fantasies if they are possible or can be made possible. i dont regret the things that i wanted to try.

Not my fantasy but ex wantes someone to choke her, i regrettably said yes (im not really into bdsm) and when i actually squeezed while cumming she freaked out and yelled at me mid nut.
Never wanted to choke someone and still dont really.
Like I always say: "Be careful what you asking for" or don't put more on your plate as you can eat. :ROFLMAO:

Back