What is docking?

I’ve recently seen people talking about docking and I was wondering what it is
A way of using an animal's sheath as a sex toy. The practictioner, generally deluding himself with the idea that the animal somehow "enjoys" having the protective enclosure of its penis invaded by a human's penis, uses various means to insert his penis into the animal's sheath, then uses it as a surrogate vagina. To date, I have seen no evidence of any kind that supports the idea that the animal involved does anything more than tolerate such a procedure out of fear, training, restraint by the human, or a combination of all three. In some cases, it's blatantly obvious that the animal involved desperately wants to be "anywhere other than where this is taking place". In others, it's less obvious that the animal objects, since after a certain point, they tend to go into a sort of semi-catatonic state during the activity.

Put another way, it's a practice I consider abusive whereby a human gets his rocks off without any concern for how the animal feels about having a foreign object shoved into a place that isn't intended to have ANYTHING other than his own penis inside it.

A way of using an animal's sheath as a sex toy. The practictioner, generally deluding himself with the idea that the animal somehow "enjoys" having the protective enclosure of its penis invaded by a human's penis, uses various means to insert his penis into the animal's sheath, then uses it as a surrogate vagina. To date, I have seen no evidence of any kind that supports the idea that the animal involved does anything more than tolerate such a procedure out of fear, training, restraint by the human, or a combination of all three. In some cases, it's blatantly obvious that the animal involved desperately wants to be "anywhere other than where this is taking place". In others, it's less obvious that the animal objects, since after a certain point, they tend to go into a sort of semi-catatonic state during the activity.

Put another way, it's a practice I consider abusive whereby a human gets his rocks off without any concern for how the animal feels about having a foreign object shoved into a place that isn't intended to have ANYTHING other than his own penis inside it.
Sounds awful for the dog definitely won’t be doing that ever

Sounds awful for the dog definitely won’t be doing that ever
Considering that it pretty much requires the animal to be on its back - which is almost universally a "I surrender! Please don't attack me any more!" signal in the context of interaction between individuals of a given species, I can't imagine it being pleasant. Add in the "invade my most personal space" aspect, which again, is most generally not a "nice thing" in their way of thinking, and it just gets worse, by my standards. Then add the capper - that the animal it's being done to rarely, if ever, shows even the slightest bit of sexual arousal (I wonder why... being flipped on its back and subjected to what it almost certainly perceives as an attack, despite "surrendering", I wouldn't be getting a stiffy or enjoying myself) and I'd have to say that your decision not to even try is a good one.

Considering that it pretty much requires the animal to be on its back - which is almost universally a "I surrender! Please don't attack me any more!" signal in the context of interaction between individuals of a given species, I can't imagine it being pleasant. Add in the "invade my most personal space" aspect, which again, is most generally not a "nice thing" in their way of thinking, and it just gets worse, by my standards. Then add the capper - that the animal it's being done to rarely, if ever, shows even the slightest bit of sexual arousal (I wonder why... being flipped on its back and subjected to what it almost certainly perceives as an attack, despite "surrendering", I wouldn't be getting a stiffy or enjoying myself) and I'd have to say that your decision not to even try is a good one.
Thanks I relatively new to all this and some of the stuff is completely new so I just wanted to know what stuff is pleasurable for both the dog and the human

That is a horrible thing to do to the poor dog.

On the other hand if you are a proud owner of a penis of your own, you can flip this around and use your foreskin (if you have one that is long enough) as a sheath for the tip of a dog's penis. That usually does not bother the dog since it is a soft, wet and warm place that also stimulates the tip. If done correctly.

Back