What is a good episode to introduce a fellow youngster into the podcasts and the topic itself?

I spent a a winter month last year in some village without any internet or smartphones with my family but I had the stray dogs there. long lame story later, our totalitarian government took them and either killed them directly or put them in the dog cannibalism prison

There is some fellow youngster that was there when I visited the village in boring tinnitus inducing quiet walks. I don't really chat with him a lot or anything but we are enrolled in the same university (except I work in a factory full time) but even though we don't get into contact often I would still like to know how to talk to him about the topic if it happens. He doesn't know English except I do and he is full on super religious while I am religious but not super involved. He lives in some national scale cult owned "private dormitory" which makes me nervous if he might "attack" me over how sick I am or something.

I would like to idk listen to a episode of ZTT or something and translate real time with him. . I have listened to all the episodes but yeah but I am not sure what episodes would be preferable. I didn't do anything sexual with the dogs since I wasn't interested in that all that much other than some curiousity (one male that I would spend time with and some female that I didn't spend all that much time with) but I don't know. What if I lose one of the few contacts I have in this weird city I merely spent more than a year or I get badmouthed in the village or something which I don't care all that much but still fell bit scared of.

Little Big Edit:I meant like if he somehow learns that I like dogs and stuff like an example why I hate the village and how the whole "creepiness of the void/silence" I feel like when I go there. I don't ever intend to share my situation with him but I wonder how I can do damage control perhaps with sensationalizing "the news"? I allready sort of feel that it's my fault that I existed and anchored the dogs around my house so perhaps I am the reason they gone MIA/KIA?

Last edited:
Don't, only bad things comes out of sharing. Plus the way you describe things the outcome could be much worse then it would be here in the states.

Don't, only bad things comes out of sharing. Plus the way you describe things the outcome could be much worse then it would be here in the states.
Oh excuse my writing. I meant like in the situation happens and he somehow learns it. Some sort of damage control. I don't ever intend to share it with him on purpose especially a cultist.

Oh excuse my writing. I meant like in the situation happens and he somehow learns it. Some sort of damage control. I don't ever intend to share it with him on purpose especially a cultist.
In such a situation I think "You know me, does harming an animal sound like something you think I would do?" would probably work better, with less opportunity for things to get out of hand.

Edit: I think some of the ZooTT episodes are good and have a very positive message, but I would only direct another zoo to them and not someone else, feels like it would be promoting it to me. Not that I feel there's anything wrong with being a zoo, but I wouldn't want to encourage anyone who might just be looking for a shortcut to physical desires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snipped By Me

Edit: I think some of the ZooTT episodes are good and have a very positive message, but I would only direct another zoo to them and not someone else, feels like it would be promoting it to me. Not that I feel there's anything wrong with being a zoo, but I wouldn't want to encourage anyone who might just be looking for a shortcut to physical desires.
I wonder if anything non sexual or too strong in these episodes (good luck to myself in that) or this forum that I can pick as talking points that I can use if he starts interrogating me. Perhaps I can go apology philosophy or something like that and tell these as last resort without telling him where I get these points from (I spent a quite a while in that village and jobless in this city so I guess I had bit too much to think is a good excuse)

Sounds to me like you're trying to find reasons to talk about it, I'd recommend avoiding the topic alltogether, but you do you.
Get your fix talking about it here, talking about it in the outside world comes with serious risks; hope it doesn't end poorly for you.

Sounds to me like you're trying to find reasons to talk about it, I'd recommend avoiding the topic alltogether, but you do you.
Get your fix talking about it here, talking about it in the outside world comes with serious risks; hope it doesn't end poorly for you.
Not going to lie. I am bit tired of the whole "you really scared of some dogs eh?" whenever dogs bark in the village being covered with "sort of. I witnessed someone getting mauled alive by dogs and my Beretta is lost in the old city" explanation of mine (which is totally true funnily enough) but weirdness of my delivery doesn't make that interrogating type be over with it so yeah Makes sense. Thank you for the thought.

Back